Supporting Member 5
That could be Joe's new mantra.

When everybody's tryin' to sleep
I'm somewhere making my midnight creep
Yes, in the morning when the rooster crow
Something tell me I got to go

I am a back door man
I am, a back door man

Well Jeff he gets in trouble with children and women so maybe he thinks this will keep him on the straight & narrow.:laugh4

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
They say its about accountability, or a million different other reasons. However the real reason is control. They want control of everything, especially the Supreme Court. The left has proven they are pysochotic, and will use violence, intimidation, lies, anything to get their way. They have consistently attacked anyone, journalist, TV host, authors, basically anyone with a different opinion than theirs since Trump won the primaries. I don't know if Kavanaugh’s guilty or not. I do know that you could put Jesus on the Supreme Court and if his views slanted to the right, the left would give him the same treatment. Impeach Trump, Impeach Kavanaugh, Impeach the Senate, Impeach Impeach Impeach.. what a bunch of little babies crying because they cannot have their way.

bobs409

Administrator
The whole thing is sickening! If the conservatives would prosecute the guilty dems (most of them!), they wouldn't have time for anything but trying to defend themselves. I just don't understand why they will not go after them? What does hillary have to do to face justice?

Until I see some action in the right direction, I'm out of this BS! Mr. Trump has my vote in 2020 but the rest can go to hell!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The whole thing is sickening! I'm out of this BS! Mr. Trump has my vote in 2020 but the rest can go to hell!

I go back and forth on politics. That is why I just don't watch any news or listen to talk radio much. It makes me sick, both the politicians, and the media. The problem is, that is exactly what they want. They want us to become so irritated, or discouraged that we give up, and or stop voting. Then the vocal minority has their way with our system and laws. Enacting state, federal, and local laws and policies that the majority doesn't want or approve of. But I get your frustration. It is truly sickening what is going on in politics and the media.