To all my democrat friends

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I cant understand the SCOTUS ruling on allowing Remington arms being sued for Sandy Hook murders. Other than not only opening up gun manufacturer to bankruptcy but every other manufacturer also. Redistribution of wealth and destruction of base wealth of America is obvious but what else is in play here?

Its not going to be good Wristpin I would have to say that all company's that produce firearms will be sued in the U.S. and yeah I can't believe they let this one get by. So I guess this means anything that takes a life like automobiles, knifes, trucks, aircraft, watercraft. trains or the like will eventually get sued and be put out of business.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...andy-hook-families/ar-BBWE9Iw?ocid=spartandhp

Mark

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Google and micrsoft were used by terrorists for 9/11, spreading Islam to kill and other acts. They should be as liable as Remington for anything caused by use of their product...am I correct?

To be totally fair about it you're absolutely right Wristpin. Could you imagine if these idiots manage to sue & make all the firearm manufactures go out of business then they'll turn they're attention to the company's making pieces parts for them that translates to a lot of jobs lost.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I cant understand the SCOTUS ruling on allowing Remington arms being sued for Sandy Hook murders. Other than not only opening up gun manufacturer to bankruptcy but every other manufacturer also. Redistribution of wealth and destruction of base wealth of America is obvious but what else is in play here?

Don't know, but it's the beginning of the end for the 2nd Amendment and freedom.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Tobacco, second hand smoke ( separate things ) fat in foods, all production of lead and mercury, ammunition both civilian and military use, production of anything that places any amount of pollution in the environment, recycling of any product that places any amount of pollution in the environment, doctors because some, actually lots kill humans every year, medications that have "any side effects of any kind, every gang member, parents of gang members, politicians who lie and people die as a result, tire manufactures, boats and ships because if they sink people often die, air planes, human sexual activity because ultimately it causes that person to live, and then die, etc. Where does it end? No personal responsibility for the individual, or their choices. That is the liberal and democrats way. That is unless they are invested in it in some manner, or it suits their agenda.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Tobacco, second hand smoke ( separate things ) fat in foods, all production of lead and mercury, ammunition both civilian and military use, production of anything that places any amount of pollution in the environment, recycling of any product that places any amount of pollution in the environment, doctors because some, actually lots kill humans every year, medications that have "any side effects of any kind, every gang member, parents of gang members, politicians who lie and people die as a result, tire manufactures, boats and ships because if they sink people often die, air planes, human sexual activity because ultimately it causes that person to live, and then die, etc. Where does it end? No personal responsibility for the individual, or their choices. That is the liberal and democrats way. That is unless they are invested in it in some manner, or it suits their agenda.

I don't know Jeff it seems like the Dems think gang members and illegal's that make it to a Sanctuary city or state are fine and upstanding people and they don't want to mess with potential voters.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I don't know Jeff it seems like the Dems think gang members and illegal's that make it to a Sanctuary city or state are fine and upstanding people and they don't want to mess with potential voters.

Mark

I stand corrected Mark, thank you. Don't know how I messed that up, however I did. This is what I tell people who want to release and protect these criminals. I seriously hope and pray that when these people re-offend, they offend you or one of your family members. You want them out or protected, stand behind your beliefs. Move them into your neighborhoods, employ them in your business's.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Lots of old deep coal mine shafts around me if you have something to get out of sight. :teehee

That wouldn't be a good place to stash your stuff Bob the Dems will be watching you to see if your sneaking over to one of those mines and bring back some stinky ole coal for your furnace and just like that you and Trump will be in the same cell together.:D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
How many presidents have you seen that were actually prosecuted for anything after their presidency? I would be willing to bet the left will go out of their way to try anything and every thing to get President Trump when he leaves office?

That's a good question Jeff. We kmow the Dems hate Trumps guts but if they were to keep him from being reelected would that be good enough for them or is they're hatred so deep that they would dog him for years to come. Even when the Repubeicans held both the House and the Senate they still weren't worth a $hit about getting things done and I sincerely doubt if Trump was out of office that they would go to bat for him once he was out of office because there's most definitely some Polecats in the $hithouse.

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
a34bbcd3019671e51df855e70b815b29340b71fb63ddc50a311e6a15afcefed7.jpg