To all my democrat friends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
21h6pp.jpg

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
They're just Demo's.:dunno And, the other side are Rhino's. :dunno2 Makes for an embarrassing, Carnival Act.:mad
We all know the stupidity of liberalism. They can't hide it. What disgusts me about rhinos is that they try to.It shows the low view of themselves that they all hold. I have a great love of America an its decent people, but none for the left and the pseudo left. In fact,I hold such persons with great contempt.

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
If anyone remembers the first O campaign.......it went on for YEARS before the actual election.

Guess what we are in for now.......gawd, 24/7 for the next three years of campaign coverage just to get another black person in the office.

But in my book O + O still equals O

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
If anyone remembers the first O campaign.......it went on for YEARS before the actual election.

Guess what we are in for now.......gawd, 24/7 for the next three years of campaign coverage just to get another black person in the office.

But in my book O + O still equals O
That's not some kind of new math. That's an established truth. Let's find a good solid black conservative and run him, then use political correctness as a means not to oppose him.