To all my democrat friends

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
e2751a1a053db13da3524fd2b8512648b34c6751331b5578d16a1c3078d1f333.jpg

Now why would a Lizzoid be concerned about having a abortion especially one that is as handicapped in the looks department such as this example?:barf1

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Dr. Frankenstein? :hal1

Its much worse than what you say here Bob it had to be a DemonCrap that is responsible for this train wreck it has their DNA all over it. You see Bob the DemonCraps are a form of life (and I use this word life very loosely here) that did ooze & evolve out of the Swamp long ago but what has plagued them all these years is way to much inner breeding and is the reason for their repeated acts of Retardation.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
When people think of the left, I wonder if, maybe, just maybe, they reconsider their views concerning abortion:dunno

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Where's your Grey Mophead?:pan

The Bag Lady (and I use the word lady very loosely here) went grey from the extra pressure she had to deal with by having those two mean ole Conservatives (and I use the word Conservatives loosely here) that was on the panel or she might have just finished up mopping the kitchen floor and this action tends to darken the mop a tad.:laugh4

Mark