To all my Republican Friends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
225c32897d477e05c4b37227fdd5731cd86c97808f482d3b22821d48fdb011da.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
and at some point, they started thinking they were Royalty! The whole thing is so out of control is staggers the imagination!

You would have to think that the $hit the Dems have been pulling for the last 2-1/2 yrs. has to be against the law and is hangable offences.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Some "leaders" they are then. :mad5

The Repubeicans are not in it to be leaders their in it for the money just like their college course How To Be Millionaires said they would and I do believe the DemonCraps took the same course and were in the same fraternity We suck the Big One Sigma Delta.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That ain't no $hit. Someone needs to form a militia to go bang some heads on these mask wearing idiots.

The left promotes this crap, and the left and law protects them while calling everyone these idiots assault racist. Ahhh. The word Racist. In my opinion, the word Racist means absolutely nothing anymore. Probably the most overused, misrepresented, misapplied, and now meaningless word because of the insane use by the left. Everyone, is a racist. Everything is now racism, as long as they are left of right and don't agree with you or the issue. Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist ……. and more Racist Racist Racist.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That ain't no $hit. Someone needs to form a militia to go bang some heads on these mask wearing idiots.

Mark

The left promotes this crap, and the left and law protects them while calling everyone these idiots assault racist. Ahhh. The word Racist. In my opinion, the word Racist means absolutely nothing anymore. Probably the most overused, misrepresented, misapplied, and now meaningless word because of the insane use by the left. Everyone, is a racist. Everything is now racism, as long as they are left of right and don't agree with you or the issue. Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist ……. and more Racist Racist Racist.