To all my Republican Friends

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Often I hear about how a very large majority on both sides of the idiotology ( yes I spelled that right ) are not happy with congress. Lets see how many of those upstanding, positive enough to run their mouths citizens will actually back their words and vote out the incumbents on both the left and right. There is a reason why congress doesn't do anything. They don't have to. They know the citizens will just complain as they make up excuses to keep them there.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
3d520f607bf672159bcd6c9b3ba44342dc222eb8f8d1801fd24343b1ae261f4f.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I was just reading that we helped out Harry Reid's state by helping them build a solar power generating plant. One billion and it cost to much money to run it so it sits out in the Utah desert unused.

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
I was just reading that we helped out Harry Reid's state by helping them build a solar power generating plant. One billion and it cost to much money to run it so it sits out in the Utah desert unused.

Mark
Yes but he supplied the Iranians with over $130,000,0000 to help them build a nuclear power plant. Humanitarian Aid.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1

Mark
Do you mean the Nevada desert as Harry Reid is from Searchlight, Nevada.