To all my Republican Friends

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So I've seen a number of Youtube video's with Pres Secretary KAYLEIGH MCENANY, apart from her being pretty hot, she certainly seems to know how to throw shit at not just the reporters but the Dems as well. She seems pretty switched on.

Gav

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
So I've seen a number of Youtube video's with Pres Secretary KAYLEIGH MCENANY, apart from her being pretty hot, she certainly seems to know how to throw shit at not just the reporters but the Dems as well. She seems pretty switched on.

Gav

Yep she's our little firecracker Gav its a pleasure to watch her work her craft and as already mentioned she's pretty darn easy on the eyes too .:D I think she just went through a double breast mastectomy recently.

Mark

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
so I have been watching a number of different clips regarding your up coming elections and some of the utter bullshit that you good folk are having to currently endure.
A couple of guys i have been watching being Tucker Carlson & Dan Bongino are predicting as i'm sure many are, that if the dems win and take control of all 3 of the main political forums, then America as you once new it will be no longer and that all these current paid protests are an insured way of aiming to win the current election.

One that i have just seen tonight is also very intriguing.

www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/247738169909284

Gav

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
so I have been watching a number of different clips regarding your up coming elections and some of the utter bullshit that you good folk are having to currently endure.
A couple of guys i have been watching being Tucker Carlson & Dan Bongino are predicting as i'm sure many are, that if the dems win and take control of all 3 of the main political forums, then America as you once new it will be no longer and that all these current paid protests are an insured way of aiming to win the current election.

One that i have just seen tonight is also very intriguing.

www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/247738169909284

Gav

Yeah what do you do with these people when they show up on your front porch? The town I live in has a part time police force and they get a little help from neighboring towns so who's going to help me protect me & my house? The answer is I really have all I need to accomplish this task at the threat of me spending the rest of my life in prison. Laws need to change so the property owner can protect what is his until the Police get there. You have to be careful as to what you say on line because it seems that only violent protesters have right in this country to make deadly threats and harm you and get away with it thanks to the Rats..

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
1ac256c24e6849e8598be06b13fc5c826c3cc6b7d0b0f401fd0f0701ce733feb.png

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Here's Ben Shapiro interviewing John Voight its very long but its a good listen. I ended up starting in the middle because of it length but John has some excellent advice for the ailing masses.

Mark