To all my Republican Friends

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You're right Wristpin. Where Trump did win over some RepubeiCan't's from when he took office they've fought him all the way and sat on their azz and did nothing. Being the Rats knew about the Dominion software problem clear back in 2004 you didn't see the RepubeiCan't's do anything about it and it almost seems like maybe both party's had a plan in place for the 2020 election to get rid of Trump and $hit they sat on their hands during Bush's presidency. But I must be dreaming nothing ever happens like this in the home of the brave & the land of the free we are way above that aren't we!!!!

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
Why do Any of these Hollywood Dickheads think for one second we give a rats mountain oysters what they think?
And Liz Cheney is where he draws the line? Hes supposed to be a fearless investigative reporter but he sure as hell didnt investigate the 2020 cheating. Douchebags.

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
NOBODY CAN BULLSHIT A WELL INFORMED CITIZEN...
The Keystone pipeline upon completion would carry more than 800,000 barrels or 33.6 million gallons of oil through the pipeline per day. With no harmful emissions.
A Barrel of Oil is 42 gallons, not to be confused with a Drum which is 55 gallons. Because a gallon of oil weighs between 7.5 and 7,8 lbs per gallon, most trucks can't carry but up to 130 barrels of oil at a time without violating our department of transportation laws of 80,000 lbs. on our roadways.
That's truck and cargo weight. It would take 6,154 more trucks going just from Canada to the Gulf Coast for that same oil, and that's every single day.
Now a rail car holds approx. 30,000 gallons or 700 barrels. It would take trains every day pulling 1,143 more rail cars per day, just pulling the oil from that pipeline from Canada to the Gulf Coast. Trains and Trucks emitting more emissions and burning more fuel that would be eliminated by the pipeline.
So when they tell you this is about the environment, it is not, that would be a lie.

bobs409

Administrator
NOBODY CAN BULLSHIT A WELL INFORMED CITIZEN...
The Keystone pipeline upon completion would carry more than 800,000 barrels or 33.6 million gallons of oil through the pipeline per day. With no harmful emissions.
A Barrel of Oil is 42 gallons, not to be confused with a Drum which is 55 gallons. Because a gallon of oil weighs between 7.5 and 7,8 lbs per gallon, most trucks can't carry but up to 130 barrels of oil at a time without violating our department of transportation laws of 80,000 lbs. on our roadways.
That's truck and cargo weight. It would take 6,154 more trucks going just from Canada to the Gulf Coast for that same oil, and that's every single day.
Now a rail car holds approx. 30,000 gallons or 700 barrels. It would take trains every day pulling 1,143 more rail cars per day, just pulling the oil from that pipeline from Canada to the Gulf Coast. Trains and Trucks emitting more emissions and burning more fuel that would be eliminated by the pipeline.
So when they tell you this is about the environment, it is not, that would be a lie.

I'd love to hear someone get in their faces with this info. I can see the um, uh's but's and blank stares!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The dems would have to take their shoes off to count that high, all of them :tongue:tongue:tongue

Then you know what happens Newby once the Rats pull their shoes off and when their done counting there piggies and get back from the market they'll probably start beating their shoes on a desk reminiscent of Nicky Khrushchev back in the cold war days because it feels so right to Rats.

Mark

drc409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Former President Donald Trump sent out an email blast after the Senate acquitted him on a 57-43 vote. Here’s the message in full:
“I want to first thank my team of dedicated lawyers and others for their tireless work upholding justice and defending truth.
“My deepest thanks as well to all of the United States Senators and Members of Congress who stood proudly for the Constitution we all revere and for the sacred legal principles at the heart of our country.
“Our cherished Constitutional Republic was founded on the impartial rule of law, the indispensable safeguard for our liberties, our rights and our freedoms.
“It is a sad commentary on our times that one political party in America is given a free pass to denigrate the rule of law, defame law enforcement, cheer mobs, excuse rioters, and transform justice into a tool of political vengeance, and persecute, blacklist, cancel and suppress all people and viewpoints with whom or which they disagree. I always have, and always will, be a champion for the unwavering rule of law, the heroes of law enforcement, and the right of Americans to peacefully and honorably debate the issues of the day without malice and without hate.
“This has been yet another phase of the greatest witch hunt in the history of our Country. No president has ever gone through anything like it, and it continues because our opponents cannot forget the almost 75 million people, the highest number ever for a sitting president, who voted for us just a few short months ago.
“I also want to convey my gratitude to the millions of decent, hardworking, law-abiding, God-and-Country loving citizens who have bravely supported these important principles in these very difficult and challenging times.
“Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun. In the months ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American greatness for all of our people. There has never been anything like it!
“We have so much work ahead of us, and soon we will emerge with a vision for a bright, radiant, and limitless American future.
“Together there is nothing we cannot accomplish.
“We remain one People, one family, and one glorious nation under God, and it’s our responsibility to preserve this magnificent inheritance for our children and for generations of Americans to come.
“May God bless all of you, and may God forever bless the United States of America.”