To all my Republican Friends

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The left promotes this crap, and the left and law protects them while calling everyone these idiots assault racist. Ahhh. The word Racist. In my opinion, the word Racist means absolutely nothing anymore. Probably the most overused, misrepresented, misapplied, and now meaningless word because of the insane use by the left. Everyone, is a racist. Everything is now racism, as long as they are left of right and don't agree with you or the issue. Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist ……. and more Racist Racist Racist.

And don't forget about the White Privilege that all the Dems say all us Racist Crackers have.:bat

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

bobs409

Administrator
Better yet, drive it to DC and fill it with democrats since nobody in our government seems to be doing it's job! Pick up hillary and obama first!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
And don't forget about the White Privilege that all the Dems say all us Racist Crackers have.:bat

Mark

Really, White privilege :wtfThey obviously know nothing of my life and struggles. How I grew up living in the same neighborhoods as the rest of the poor, or how college was never an option, let a alone high school. Or how I spent many years growing up on welfare living in neighborhoods where I was the minority and in foster homes. Seriously, where the F is my white privilege? When was it applied to my life? I challenge anyone to come and show me how my White privilege has resulted with me not working, being educated, living in a neighborhood, being promoted, etc any different than the others I have worked and lived around. The people who claim I have White privilege can go F themselves as the racist piece of garbage they are.

Last edited:

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
What do these mass shooting incidents all have in common?

Carthage, NY (8 dead, 3 injured);
Geneva County, Ala (11 dead, 6 injured);
Binghampton, NY (14 dead, 4 injured);
Ft. Hood, TX (13 dead, 33 injured);
Aurora, CO (12 dead, 70 injured);
Oak Creek, Wis (7 dead, 4 injured);
Sandy Hook Elementary School, Newtown, Conn (27 dead, 2 injured); and
San Bernadino, Calif (16 dead, 24 injured).

They all took place when Barack Obama was President, but I didn't hear anyone blaming Obama or the Democrats for these shootings. So why is it that President Trump and Republicans are responsible for El Paso & Dayton? Could it be that the Democrats are trying to use a tragedy for political gain?