To all my Republican Friends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
bb07b79751afbb8b26d01d56cb83629e.jpg

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
In case you didn't know!!

I took the article down as I did some checking and found there to be a lot of bad info in it, Thanks Jeff.

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have to admit, I'm getting a bit nervous about this election. There's WAY too much stupid in this country with a hatred for Trump. Then there is this mail in vote BS. The cheating will be rampant!
I think you should be nervous, very nervous. I admit that I called the last election wrong, however I really don't see President Trump getting a second term. It's not some of his policies, it's how he conducts himself. I think were in real trouble. Unfortunately it could not come at a worse time in history. The left has an incredible amount of really serious corrupt and mentally unstable people they have elected. Throw in the psychotic, violent, racist, and hate filled people that support those elected officials, and we have a serious problem.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
They did a fine job bringing out the rosy red color in Schitt faces cheeks and the roundness of the Munchkins mid section but they forgot to add the horns on Chuckles noggin and you would need a video to capture all the things wrong with Nance.

Mark

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I think you should be nervous, very nervous. I admit that I called the last election wrong, however I really don't see President Trump getting a second term. It's not some of his policies, it's how he conducts himself. I think were in real trouble. Unfortunately it could not come at a worse time in history. The left has an incredible amount of really serious corrupt and mentally unstable people they have elected. Throw in the psychotic, violent, racist, and hate filled people that support those elected officials, and we have a serious problem.
I agree and share your concerns. We have to get more vocal and win this election for the Presidency, the Senate and the House.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah I hate to say it but the Libs have themselves pretty well covered on this they fashioned the virus in just how they want it to destroy Trumps economy and then put the icing on their cake by burning the Country to the ground.

Mark