to get jabbed or not get jabbed. That is the question

Shaark92

Well Known Member
I think the most difficult part of this decision is knowing ... we don't know/have sufficient information on this vaccine effort.

Before Mid December, all we had were a couple of trials which were exceedingly brief and quite shallow. 10 weeks and 8 weeks (6 of those weeks were concurrent), 37K participants for a brand-new never before attempted vaccine TYPE in the mRNA. Not even any administrations to a single critter. Contrast that to the polio vaccine in the 50s. 1.8 million volunteers participated in a 14 month trial ... of a vaccine type already in widespread use; the Modified Live Virus type.

I want things to return to normal ASAP, too. But I know they are not. So forget about that "druther." 2019 was the last year of something we could have considered normal. We should have used a MLV type virus. The CV19 protein was mapped in early February. now the pharmas couldn't generate the 100s of millions of doses as fast as they have this mRNA thing (cause there is no virus in it), but we didn't need to vaccinate EVERY person on the planet. Only the susceptible.

My opposition to this thing isn't political; I voted for Trump's re-election and supported Tx AG's lawsuit against the thieving election officials in GA, PA, et al.

what will happen when the individual is presented with a challenge from the live virus post inoculation? Will the "vaccine" inhibit the "carrier" condition which has apparently been so problematic??? No studies on that. The trials were strictly on the reaction to the jab itself. nothing else. Now we are seeing California suspend the Moderna product.

last fall, thanks to the spend crazy Fed, my industry received big bucks and that was spent on leaves of absences among other things. I had 3 months of no responsibility to my outfit and was paid about 2/3 of a regular amount. with part of this time, I researched and consulted doctors; incl immunologists. After returning to work, I finished this paper on the covid 19 vaccine from "Warp Speed"

Since then, I have seen news articles declare the vaccine candidates HAVE been tested for "challenge" but I never saw any footnotes to studies on that declaration.

Choose wisely, y'all. A virus which is >99% survivable even with the elderly/susceptible rates included. I think there are FAR too many unknowns and this is being used to manipulate ... not treat for health problems. For the health issue, there are several outstanding homeopathic treatments ... a few which DO require a script.

My plan right now, for subsequent/symptomatic infection is www.budesonideworks.com ... America frontline Doctors is another great source; the HCQ and ivermectin protocols are excellent. Meanwhile, do like momma taught; wash hands before eating & don't lick public toilet seats.

when in doubt ... burnout!

Attachments

• Vaccines and your immune system - COVID.pdf
    78.9 KB · Views: 19

Shaark92

Well Known Member
When I wrote the paper above, I was focused on the mRNA candidates of Pfizer and Moderna.

I've since expanded my view a bit and notice AstraZeneca has a MLV type in trials right now. For some reason I don't understand, that trial is lasting a year/more ... for a proven TYPE of vaccine.

Dr. Gold has stated private companies' mandate is the threat to human rights ... and specifically airlines. I have told my union reps this is the hill on which I will die professionally. I will NOT be injected with this mRNA experimental biological agent.

While it's still starkly unnecessary (we have been operating with this bug for 14 months) I might consider accepting the MLV ... IF ... my sick bank were not docked and there was an appropriate level of compensation for enduring the infirmary which would no doubt be associated with the MLV.

I have dodged the flu vax for the past 25 years. Have contracted the flu twice ... flumidine. I wasn't down more than 48 hours in either of my flu experiences. That's a no brainer. So is the CV treatment success vice this promoted need for a vax. The worst mortality rate of an untreated patient is 5.4% ... and that of those >70 with at least 2.6 (average) comorbidities.

there's a complete pdf from which Dr. Gold briefed in the above video. I tried to load it, but evidently 3.4mb is too large. The Americas Frontline Doctors website has this paper for those interested. It's EYE watering.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
The big problem with the morbidity rate statistics is that the rate for those that made the statistics was 100%.... Or, as Dirty Harry said to the 77 year old with high blood pressure, cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, and a tendency to catch every respiratory disease that comes around, "Do you feel lucky Punk?"

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Good writing Shaark. Ain't going to be no steenking shot for this redneck. Covid is like cancer, some get it worse than others. We still can make choices as to how we treat our own situations.

Of the eight adults in my immediate family. 7 have had covid. There were 5 verified by swab or antibody test. Mary and my son in law had it, but not verified. The youngest of us has not had it. I was verified by antibody test when I asked for it when doing some blood work recently. Most cases weren't that bad as we all are in pretty good health. My youngest daughter who is is 45 had the worst case and had a 102 degree temp for 9 days. She was borderline pneumonia when she was admitted to the hospital and given a bag of antibiotics. Released the next morning.

I left the building after Fauchi's second or third lie. He loves the spotlight, little Napoleon. I'm not gullible enough to believe him or the CDC, after a constant stream of lies. Also, when it comes to covid deaths, I would bet the number is way less than half of what they say..........MORE LIES.

thumbnail (17).jpgI haven't been thrown out of anywhere yet for not wearing a mask. Screw that, and if you say I need to do it for you, my advise is to stay in your basement.....to each his own. Good luck.

Last edited:

Shaark92

Well Known Member
did you Ohioans hear that you can enter a drawing for a million bones if you get/prove you got jabbed?

Wow.

Now ... if this thing is so good, why is there a need for all these incentives???

Mayor Goofball in NY ... eating fries ... wasn't he the guy seeking to tell folks how much sodie they could drink???

He's laughing at you.

I'm still a hard pass on this thing. Good luck to all those who chose to accept it. As I wrote in my little paper above, I pray my concerns about this are unfounded ... but what we haven't had is the passage of time to validate or refute. Then there's the lacking integrity in reporting issues anyway.

Odd how there was this wide net of covid deaths ... if a person HAD covid when they received 3 rounds to their chest ... the death cert indicated BY covid.

But now that the vax candidates are being injected/have been injected into millions, there's this discernment of dying FROM the experimental vaccine ... and dying by something else but as an inoculated individual.

Reactions: Tim

bobs409

Administrator
They wouldn't lie or talk BS would they???

After/Before:

quote-dr-fauci-no-reason-for-masks-definitely-in-favor-side-by-side.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
And we pay him a half-million annually.

I think they're onto his scam....we'll see. They're digging up dirt on his wife's dealings too. Mary tells me he has many patents, most probably acquired while working on government time, which is legal. Very handy using the bosses equipment and patenting the result. Typical of our government........both sides.

I wonder how many doctors are silent on the virus due to not wanting to lose government funding they may have?????

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
I didn't think we needed masks anymore but it seems Harbor freight hasn't gotten the memo. I didn't ask or make a big deal out of it but outside the door is a standing sign that you must wear a mask and a few in the door windows. Everyone inside had one.

My small town pharmacy also but I guess I can understand that one, maybe. I had no problems going into walmart though. Most employee's were wearing one but a few were not. Many customers had them on too. (I felt like the red headed step child) :D

I guess a store can have it's own rules but not sure how legal it is to force this. I doubt they would throw someone out without the mandatory state law.

Junky

Well Known Member
I didn't think we needed masks anymore but it seems Harbor freight hasn't gotten the memo. I didn't ask or make a big deal out of it but outside the door is a standing sign that you must wear a mask and a few in the door windows. Everyone inside had one.

My small town pharmacy also but I guess I can understand that one, maybe. I had no problems going into walmart though. Most employee's were wearing one but a few were not. Many customers had them on too. (I felt like the red headed step child) :D

I guess a store can have it's own rules but not sure how legal it is to force this. I doubt they would throw someone out without the mandatory state law.

Business's are free to make their own rules, and if you don't want to comply, you can be asked to leave. If you don't leave, and they call the police, they can have you arrested for trespass. I doubt that it would come to that, but those are the rules of business today. You can't discriminate against your customers, based on color, race, religion, etc., but you don't have to serve anyone that doesn't want to comply with your rules. Example, a restaurant can say no shoes or shirt, no service, or tie and jacket required for service. You also have the right not to shop there, and if you don't follow their rules, they can tell you not to darken their door ever again. We call it "firing the customer".