Happy Birthday! Tom K

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Happy Happy birthday Tom.................................................

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Tough day today, from sun up to sun down I spent the day at the hospital attending to the wifey who have foot surgery. The procedure was a success (I hope!) but the bad news is I am to be the primary Home Health Care provider for the next month or so... She can't put weight on the right foot for 2 weeks, can't drive a vehicle for 6 weeks. So I guess she won't be kicking off or doing the extra points/field goals for the Chiefs in Miami :).

Cheers! TomK

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Did I mention I suck at health care? The wife is in deep trouble. I hope after 40 years she forgives me for my lack of care giving :).

I'll be a bit home bound for some time, that will be my biggest challenge. I don't have as much giddyup as I once had, but I don't sit still all that well...

And with so many unfinished projects to boot!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Take your lovely bride down to Hooters and find her a chair to set in and James, Toothy myself and several other "good guys" could sit with her while you run errands or other necessary trips Tom!!!!!! You've probably have more friends that will want to help!!!! Just leave her and a hundred dollar bill on the bar!!!!!!!!!!!