Tooth

heddrik

Well Known Member
Soooo, how did you get the nickname Tooth???? If you don't mind telling. I 'll tell you why my nickname is heddrik if you want to hear it.

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Soooo, how did you get the nickname Tooth???? If you don't mind telling. I 'll tell you why my nickname is heddrik if you want to hear it.
When I was about 12 years old my cousin and I or shooting BB guns at a corner post with a can on it. I took a ricochet direct in the tooth. Try to repair it but it didn't work so good so they put a silver cap on it. One of my wood hippie gearhead buddies Richard started calling me silver tooth for years. Then I got a porcelain cap put on and he said, you just be called tooth now. It's been that way for 34 years or more.:alarmed
Tell us the story behind your nickname Hedrick!

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
By the way Brad that is a cool looking dog, the white face with the black around the eyes gives it a hello I'm here look! I think my wife and I are going to do some traveling next spring summer. Maybe next winter I'll get a new buddy? A right now it's too soon. I do appreciate the offer though friend!:good

wristpin

Well Known Member
He does have cool coloring around his eyes. He looks really scary but is a big lover. The cute cuddly looking female is a mean bitch.

heddrik

Well Known Member
I was about 3 (1958?) , stopped at Azore island for plane refueling coming back to the States from Spain. I kinda wandered a little and my mom called Kent Eric, Kent Eric, come back here. some other guy was a passenger and I guess he didn't hear too well because he shouted Hey heddrik, your mother wants you. Mom cracked up and told the story to everyone back home. Only close family know heddrik, most still call me Kent.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
giphy.gif