Tooth's 30 chevy coupe /409

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well the big search for the 409 for the 30 Chevy coupe has resulted in finding two, a passenger car and a Truck block. I also have a 348 that Tom k. Gave me. It needs a sleeve but it would make a nice stroker it's already been checked for cracks. So now things are coming together a little better. Now I need to finish this 54 Chevy pickup so I can get started on the Coupe. Looks like I'll be blazing in the shop on the truck from now till spring. Here are some pics of the block that I picked up.20191026_210520.jpg20191026_205937.jpg20191026_205919.jpg

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Are you kidding? It took me two years to find the two that I just got. I know there's a lot of blocks still out there but all you old hoarders are not making it easy for the young guys! Wait a minute, sure Dick! I would consider trading one for your 62 race car. Lol. :love:cloud

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Don't forget that bathroom. :D
You must be referring to Dennis, after his Autumn trip and the wining and dining he's probably going to make a trip here to pick that bubble-top up. I wonder what motor he's going to put in the car he just got from California?:rub oh yeah Russ mentioned something about a bathroom for 409 cars and parts....
James you might be right, maybe I need to remodel a bathroom and then I can buy more 409's and car stuff.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Nothing beats a trip to MO!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ok Don, how much horsepower can you run with an armasteel 2 Bolt main cap and ARP fasteners? :dunno