Tooth's 68 Chevy ll Beater Project

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Sorry Scott thanks for keeping me straight oh, I guess I didn't post enough pictures or proper pictures,:dunno2:wacko here' some more! All sealed up.
There is actually a pan that slides inside the hood that is all sealed up to the hole.

Attachments

• 20191002_215748.jpg
    20191002_215748.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 20191002_215735.jpg
    20191002_215735.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 29
  • 20191002_215720.jpg
    20191002_215720.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 24

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
On my way to Gateway for another Wednesday night test and tune. Today is October 9th. This is the day that will remain in my memory forever! It's also the same day 50 years ago that I was told when I was 5 that my dad was just killed in a construction accident. I still remember it to this day like it was as fresh is a loaf of bread just taken out of the oven. I can't think of any other way to spend the day of the 50th Anniversary then to be at the race track, banging gears and burning rubber! I know my dad had many old cars and I have seen pictures of those. My mom told me how they used to go to Ottumwa Iowa to the races all the time. My mom used to sit in the stands at the drag strip and watch my dad. What I would give for videos of that. I'm about 20 minutes from the track going to get in line, Ralph is on his way and if you look at the homepage for Gateway his 63 clone is on the homepage:good I was looking and trying to find a note where it said that that Black Beater Nova outran him twice the last time they were here:wacko but I couldn't find it and they know he was having some problems..... so it won't be long and will be in the track setting up and ready to make some hits. I hope all goes well the day's been beautiful and some clouds are coming in and it's supposed to be cool tonight and I'll get a chance to try out my new cooooool Air cowl induction modification....

Last edited:

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Sorry James I won't own any cows a's, right wristpin?
I just talked to Ralph and he is awake from his nap :yawn and is on his way!
Sorry James, I may have misunderstood you maybe it's a Canadian built cowl induction A ?:laugh2 where's that bearded Nebraska bandit when I need him?:dunno

Last edited: