Tragic news from Trifive Nationals in Bowling Green KY

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
A 69 year old Indiana man has been reportedly killed in car accident on I65 near Bowling Green KY. He was driving his 55 Chevy. The Trifive Nationals are taking place now at Beech Bend in Bowling Green. Thoughts and prayers for his family.

Fuzz

MAGA

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hundreds of people are killed in auto accidents daily across the country. I see no reason that this is different, unfortunate but not different. May he rest in peace, God bless his family and life goes on.
Now if he had been driving a real car, like a 62 409 then that would be different.

Junky

Well Known Member
A Southern Indiana man was killed Friday evening in Bowling Green, Kentucky, when police said he crashed a 1955 Chevrolet that was in town for an antique car celebration.
Gerald Andres, 69, of Floyds Knobs, Indiana, was killed about 5:30 p.m. Friday on Interstate 65 South near mile marker 26 after he lost control of the vintage Chevrolet and was ejected when the car overturned after hitting an embankment off the side of the interstate, according to Kentucky State Police.
Andres was not wearing a seatbelt, according to state troopers.
Andres and his antique Chevrolet were reportedly in Bowling Green for the Danchuk Tri-Five Nationals, a weekend celebration of 1955, 1956 and 1957 Chevrolet models.
An investigation into the crash is ongoing.

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Hundreds of people are killed in auto accidents daily across the country. I see no reason that this is different, unfortunate but not different. May he rest in peace, God bless his family and life goes on.
Now if he had been driving a real car, like a 62 409 then that would be different.

Wow