Happy Birthday! tripower

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Happy Birthday Dan!!!!!!!
Sorry I listed you as already gone to the big house in the sky!!!!!! Guess I didn't get enough sleep last night!!!!
Hoping things are well and that you enjoy your day!!!!
How's "my" 57 Buick coming????

Last edited:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Wow Phil i was wondering if you had the wrong guy. There is another "tripower guy" ( his user name) on this site. Is he still living? Roy from mo. Any way,,,,, Happy Birthday Dan.

Last edited:

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Happy birthday Dan, pay no attention to Phil, he's off his meds again but he will be ok. Have a great day! Missed you again at Hershey

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
:bday1 Dan.:bow Hope you have an Awesome day.:appl If my memory serves me, I think the other Tripower member was building a Dragster.:dunno That had to be, 7 or 8 years ago.:dunno2

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey guys, thanks for all the Birthday wishes. Sorry I haven't checked in here much but I still think of all the great members here. I was in Phil's neck of the woods this spring and thought we might be able to get together but the timing was not good.
I'm just finishing up one project my 1955 Fairliner barrel stern runabout that I have owned for 33 years and been in my family for over 60 years.
And then will start on a new project, one that I have wanted to do for many years. I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time.

20191108_165434.jpg20191007_111915.jpg