Trump 45

fourzeronine

Well Known Member
He called us "old white guys" so that's RACIST in my book! :finger2

Is it racist if the guy calling you a racist is also a white guy? Perhaps it's just someone calling a spade a spade. Don't like to be called a racist? Don't be a racist.

How many of you even know a biracial person? How about someone who's homosexual? Know anyone who's transgendered? I already know what the answer would be if I asked if anyone knew any Muslims. :rolleyes

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Is it racist if the guy calling you a racist is also a white guy? Perhaps it's just someone calling a spade a spade. Don't like to be called a racist? Don't be a racist.

How many of you even know a biracial person? How about someone who's homosexual? Know anyone who's transgendered? I already know what the answer would be if I asked if anyone knew any Muslims. :rolleyes

You're a fxcking idiot. You have no idea the people you are talking to and stereotyping. I guess you're "all knowing" in your 36 years of age.
If you knew anything you'd know that most people are ok with all those people you mention as long as they're not trying to ram garbage down the throats of every day people. You want to suck c(o)ck, go ahead just don't expect me to buy into it, keep it to your self and we'll be fine. Want to be muslim, fine, just don't expect me to cater to your ways. If you want to think you're something different then what you're were born as, go ahead just don't expect every one else to be so ignorant and give you preferential treatment just because. So, be a good American, pay your dues and shut the fxck up.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11

Muslims don't assimilate so no I don"t know any:winner:winner:winner

Last edited:

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member

I am sick and fu@%ing tired of having libs like you with your broad brush calling anyone who don't agree with you a racist. If democrat is a race then yes I am a racist.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
No but I stayed in a Holiday Inn back in 75 during Daytona Speed Week I think if you pull out the Funk & Wagnulls and do a search Junk I think you'll find this makes me an expert,:brow

Mark

I just wondered, I lived in N. Fla for over 30 years and hold that term as a badge of honor.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

One of my Grandkids is bi racial. So what?
Ya, I know homosexuals, so what, are you?
Transgender crap, don't know any. So guess what. Millennials don't rule my world, make my rules, and Trump is your President. Pay your dues and get some experience.

blown55409

Well Known Member

I support the walk away movement, do you? How about blexit?

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Bi-Racial, WTF, everyone on the planet is literally a Mongrel, we are all Bi-Racial, there is nothing like a pure breed human,
you have caucasian, asian, african, outside of these main definitions pretty well all have some cross, over time all have raped and pillaged each other.
Take a so called full blood Irish, well they have been pillaged by all sorts so this whole area is actually crap.