Trump caves.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I was Pissed, when I heard that ASSHOLE, Schumer bragging, that it was a Great Bill. :pan I think Our President, was Told to sign it, OR ELSE.:punch2 The Pansy Repubs, made a Big Deal, out of The Affordable Care Act, that it was 1,000's of pages, and nobody read it :doh Now, they don't even read, this one. :bat Trump, ddin't want to sign it. He listened, to that Rhino Ryan.:bang

bobs409

Administrator
I wouldn't underestimate Donald Trump! He's a business man and a damn good one. I'm fairly sure he knows what he's doing and might have a good reason for this. I know if he didn't sign it, he alone would have been blamed for another shut down. I think the wall funding has something to do with it too. Heck, he could come up with a way for this to be paid in another form. (not that he is going to)

I really don't think this will cost him a second term. We went from the worst president to the greatest. What are the alternatives to vote for? You guys gonna vote democrat? :roll :laugh :laugh2

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Trump was doomed from day one, he could have handled the minority democrats and the biased media but the Rino's (we know each and every one of you) piled on and killed any chance of his success. Many in the republican ranks have conspired to make sure he fails just because he is "not one of us". The deep state has no regard for the citizens of this once great country only power and a free ride on the taxpayers back. We have to help Trump drain the swamp, he can't do it alone. I'm disappointed in his vote. He should have thrown the 2000+ pages in the trash on national tv and told those self serving ass hats to go back to the table.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
With this democrat victory Trump has personally killed his second term. He lied when he said he'd drain the swamp. We are now over the cliff in the air, no turning back now.
There was "NEVER" going to be a second term. However that is just my opinion. I was wrong initially, as I didn't think he would win a first term :dunno I like lots of his ideas, and he might do well if he would just STFU, stop Tweeting like some 5th grader, etc.

bobs409

Administrator
He has to tweet, the main stream media (except for fox) is all against him and would only twist every word he says. The TV/radio media used to be how it was done but with most being liberal, it's not a fair playing field. I strongly feel that the internet is how he won! He was able to get his message out there without the horrible left stream media putting their spin on it.

I see a second term easily. For those that don't, who do you see winning??? The dems have nobody and there is no republican that stands out at least not to me.

Remember, he can't do it all! What he got done so far is amazing!!! He's bound by certain things out of his control like every dem, 99% of the media and every other snake in that swamp!

So far, he's got my vote for 2020. MAGA!!! :clap

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I really don't understand the obsession with anyone tweeting. I do understand President Trumps use of Tweeting to get around the one sided media, ( that includes many of the people in his own party ) President Trump needs to "THINK" before he tweets. I really disliked Clinton because I feel he embarrassed the office. I feel sometimes President Trump does the same thing sometimes. I cant be one sided on that issue.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
There was "NEVER" going to be a second term. However that is just my opinion. I was wrong initially, as I didn't think he would win a first term :dunno I like lots of his ideas, and he might do well if he would just STFU, stop Tweeting like some 5th grader, etc.

I agree Jeff. It's just my opinion, but I don't think Trump will make it through his 2nd term without impeachment/removal or resignation. The GOP doesn't like him. They can't control him. I think he will be impeached and removed even though there is a GOP controlled Congress. They want Pence for President, because they can control him. Who are these people who feel that have a right to do this?? Totally disgust me. Now, tonight 60 Minutes will be broadcasting an interview with that ho, Stormy Daniels. I'd like to be a little fly on the wall in the White House residence when Melania Trump hears this. Stay tuned, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I watched that 60 Minutes piece last night. Not much revelation. Stuff everyone already knew. Who really knows who is telling the truth and who is lying?? I think it is disgraceful that the Presidency has been reduced to this level. I hope Mueller gets done quickly with all this nonsense. Let the chips fall where they may. Time to move the country on, Carmine.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Sometimes, you have to be a domestic diplomat. Every thing that initially sounds outrageous isn't always going to fly, A certain level of negotiation is always necessary, but the wall and the defense and terrorist elimination and all has to happen, as well as our economic recovery. My stocks lost almost three dollars last week over all this turbulence over a trade war, but we've been getting screwed by beady eyed little foreign countries for decades, and it needs to stop with someone. Also, those stocks have almost tripled starting with the day after the election was over. Three bucks dip isn't much compared to twenty bucks long term gain. We don't see the whole picture, let's get behind him, register our disapproval to anything liberal and rino, and be sure we keep the left out of office whenever and wherever possible. After all, where would we be now if that other thing won last time?

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yes Greg, I don't see how all this can possibly help him. It's just bad publicity. Can't wait to see the next poll on his voter approval rating. To me, Hillary was never an option. Just a shame that Trump appears to have a good amount of baggage. Constantly defending charges, how do you get anything done?? When he was elected, I was so happy that we were going to have a non attorney business person run the country. What a breathe of fresh air. Never thought this Presidency would turn into a satellite of Ringling Brothers. It's past time for Mueller to bring this to a conclusion. He's had more then enough time. I'm sure there are hundreds of agents working on this matter. Shouldn't they be working on terrorism and where they think the next bomb might explode and kill many?? This is tying up valuable resources. For what? Ridiculous in my mind. Then the final straw is that Mueller indicts 13 Russian citizens for some type of voter interference. We have no extradition treaty with Russia. What a totally moot point and waste of time and resources, Carmine.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
They want Mueller to be President Trump's Ken Starr. The left has no intention of stopping the constant barrage of negative press against President Trump until he is out of office. The probably will not stop then. Will they Fact Check everything the next democrat says? Will they show a weekly approval rating for the next democrat? When the next democrat takes office will they just shut up and complain that if we all would just work together it would be fine? This is why I dislike politics so much. Bunch of hypocrites. When the left does it the right complains. When the right does it the left complains. Neither side really calls the other side out for it. And neither side is willing to change it. Instead they just play the game and keep the public divided.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Just once in my lifetime I'd like to see a big player go to jail, I'm 68 so time is getting short. One good thing that came out of all of this at least it seems that the allegations have boomeranged on the democrats.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
How come when witch hillary ad lyin' bill were there, all his sexual hijinks were a moot point, and this guy makes big news with just a suspicion of it? Talk about a double standard, also, President Trump wasn't in public office when this stuff did or didn't happen. I don't approve of philandery, but isn't it his business, not fake news?