Trump defense team's opening statement

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Hey Bob

Notice the Senate chaplin giving a prayer before the impeachment proceedings. He's Barry Black, Chaplin since 2003. Since 2011 his annual salary has been $155,500 and the total budget is 415,000

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hey Bob

Notice the Senate chaplin giving a prayer before the impeachment proceedings. He's Barry Black, Chaplin since 2003. Since 2011 his annual salary has been $155,500 and the total budget is 415,000

Sounds like ole BB is doing hokay for himself although I wonder how he got this gig. I see old Water's headed the moment of silence in Congress for Kobe Bryant its gotta suck to get your send off by that old hag.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Hey Bob

No problem, the tax payers can just PAY MORE if they run out of money!

bobs409

Administrator
Sounds like ole BB is doing hokay for himself although I wonder how he got this gig. I see old Water's headed the moment of silence in Congress for Kobe Bryant its gotta suck to get your send off by that old hag.

Mark

Dreaming of the day we give her a send off... :finger :finger2

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get