TRUMP HIRES NEW......

bobs409

Administrator
BS! :bsTrey Gowdy used to impress me but he's another one that does nothing but talk! Write my words down and in a few years, read them back and say, Bob was right! :readingEveryone must be already bought and paid for in DC.

Last edited:

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz, were big time outspoken, about the slime balls, in the White House.:appl They were on TV every day, telling the American people, of the dangers, facing President Trump. First Jason resigned. :dunno2 Then Trey Gowdy resigned.:confused I believe, they were warned to STFU, or else. Phil's right, Trey was very good, at his job. The problem was, he didn't follow up. Now, they work for Fox TV. More money, less Stress.:appl

bobs409

Administrator
But what good has it ever done? Talk, talk, talk... We had the house, senate and Presidency and they did NOTHING! We're how many years into the Trump Presidency and while he's been great IMO, NOTHING is being done about all the KNOWN criminal acts of the democrats! This is what is turning me away from politics. (no great loss)

They'll play games until it's too late and then it will be excuse time. Just wait until those criminals get back into power! (and it is coming eventually) They know they can do anything they want and not face any consequences. Ugh, I'm done! :bang

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I know what yer saying Bob I wonder the same thing why didn't the Repubeicans when they were in control of everything just sit on their azz's but you have to remember politics is politics its the nature of the beast. And I still believe that each party has their own hidden agenda that we the people are not included in.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Now I have to wonder what the hell did Try Gowdy do to get fired by Fox? Some of these vids on Utube use outlandish headlines to get you to click on them and most of the time I don't see what their talking about, although in this case the waster's of air that occupy wasted space on the View did headline it as Trey was fired but that's not saying much.

Mark

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Can’t argue with you on that one Bob. I am curious of what Bill Barr comes up with in the near future tho. Hopefully some heads are gonna roll.

Interesting Mark...to be honest I haven’t followed Gowdy in the last few months at all. Been a while.