Trump Impeachment

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Did you think he would win in 2016? The poll showed he was behind. Every one on the left said he had no chance. Now that he has shown the people that voted for him what he has accomplished ,you think they will vote for anyone else. If they do they are voting for a step backwards . My wife agreed with you that he needs to watch his mouth. Me I don't care ,he calls out the people that badmouth him. I would do the same,piss on them.
No, I didn't think he would win. I was resigned to the fact that Hillarious would be the next president. Put me into a depression. I'm glad he won and I hope he wins again, but honestly, I don't see it. Do I think they will vote for someone else, I do. I don't think people understand this presidency and have never been exposed to anything like it before. It seems every day there is an issue and I think many are getting tired of it. We've never had a head of state talk like he does. He should just tone it down and he would be so much better off. Trump seems to dispel anything that he doesn't believe in or agree with. Everything can't be fake news. Just this morning on FOX, his favorite network, polls had been conducted and reported by Fox. There were 8-9 swing states that he took last time and now show him trailing several of the democratic candidates, in these states, if the voting took place today. He dismisses this and says that it's alot of baloney. His poll show him way ahead. Well, they both can't be correct. Polls are polls. I'm not a big believer in them, but I would think that if I was running for re-election, I would take a hard, in depth look at them. Now would be the time to make some changes if need be. There was also made mention of some WH inner poll. I don't know what this is, but it also showed him behind. He claims this never existed. Should be a very exciting next 1.5 years or so. Not going to lack drama, that's for sure. I can hardly wait for the debates. Stocking up on alot of popcorn, Carmine.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
e61a5dbf206bd5e66cd3293b9921092e2dab2b3b3737aa80cb57a43b5185f165.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Trump might act like a Boob at times but I'll take that extra baggage just look at the $hit his predecessors tried and I'm talking both parties I already know all I need to know about Trump he's got my vote next time around .

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
No, I didn't think he would win. I was resigned to the fact that Hillarious would be the next president. Put me into a depression. I'm glad he won and I hope he wins again, but honestly, I don't see it. Do I think they will vote for someone else, I do. I don't think people understand this presidency and have never been exposed to anything like it before. It seems every day there is an issue and I think many are getting tired of it. We've never had a head of state talk like he does. He should just tone it down and he would be so much better off. Trump seems to dispel anything that he doesn't believe in or agree with. Everything can't be fake news. Just this morning on FOX, his favorite network, polls had been conducted and reported by Fox. There were 8-9 swing states that he took last time and now show him trailing several of the democratic candidates, in these states, if the voting took place today. He dismisses this and says that it's alot of baloney. His poll show him way ahead. Well, they both can't be correct. Polls are polls. I'm not a big believer in them, but I would think that if I was running for re-election, I would take a hard, in depth look at them. Now would be the time to make some changes if need be. There was also made mention of some WH inner poll. I don't know what this is, but it also showed him behind. He claims this never existed. Should be a very exciting next 1.5 years or so. Not going to lack drama, that's for sure. I can hardly wait for the debates. Stocking up on alot of popcorn, Carmine.

Better have a look at this Carmine. Just like I said, lies and tricks from the left as usual. Turn off that MSM BS machine!

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I'll tell you what, we all better pray that TRUMP gets reelected. He is the only thing that separates us from them. And there is lot of them. I may not always like the way he does or presents things, but he is so much better then the alternative. Did you see that there are 22 contenders for the demo-craptic presidential nomination. Holy feces. Are they giving away something?? Have to be, Carmine.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So what I want to know is the same thing I asked back 2016 when Hillary and Trump were running. Is this really what the presidential pool has come down to? This is all we can come up with? Voting for the lesser of 2 evils isn't enough for me anymore, which is why I didn't vote for president in the last election. I like most of President Trumps overall ideas. You can be firm, and stand your ground without acting like an idiot. He needs to act professionally, and I don't think he is capable of it. And yes the other side seems to have completely lost their friggin minds, and I don't want them in period. I really hope someone, a moderate from either party with common sense steps up and takes the office.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I actually think its pretty F-en funny how Trump carries on he broke the Presidential mold of his predecessors he comes up with some pretty funny names he had Jeb Bush pretty well flustered in the debates. I like the way he sticks it to the Liberal new media they deserve it they've been screwing with him ever since he said he was running for President. That being said I do wish he would scale it back just a tad I don't mind his bashing but sometimes when he says something it reflects poorly on him, but what the hey he's still drawing huge tremendous crowds .:D

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
So what I want to know is the same thing I asked back 2016 when Hillary and Trump were running. Is this really what the presidential pool has come down to? This is all we can come up with? Voting for the lesser of 2 evils isn't enough for me anymore, which is why I didn't vote for president in the last election. I like most of President Trumps overall ideas. You can be firm, and stand your ground without acting like an idiot. He needs to act professionally, and I don't think he is capable of it. And yes the other side seems to have completely lost their friggin minds, and I don't want them in period. I really hope someone, a moderate from either party with common sense steps up and takes the office.
I agree. I like alot of his idea's but he has to start acting more presidential. Quit the name calling. Stay off of twitter. Stabilize his cabinet. He certainly has some work to do. Hopefully enough time to do it in, Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
If he didn't go on twitter, nobody would know the great things he's doing! Normally, the media would be doing it's job informing the public of things like that but since he's not a dummycrat, they have nothing nice to say about him. The media is corrupt to the core! I'd love to see the lot of them go away!

As long as he's doing great things, I say let him roll! He can twitter all he wants as far as I'm concerned. Rock on Mr. Trump! :guitar

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I understand him using twitter to circumvent the media, however that doesn't account for what he says, and how he acts. And I think he can say, and do lots of things that would put these idiots in their place. And I want him to. However there is a much better way of doing it that would garner him more respect if he did.

blown55409

Well Known Member
If he didn't go on twitter, nobody would know the great things he's doing! Normally, the media would be doing it's job informing the public of things like that but since he's not a dummycrat, they have nothing nice to say about him. The media is corrupt to the core! I'd love to see the lot of them go away!

As long as he's doing great things, I say let him roll! He can twitter all he wants as far as I'm concerned. Rock on Mr. Trump! :guitar

Best response yet!!!