Trump Offends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

bobs409

Administrator
Sickening! How about we look into obama's birth certificate? Or how EVERY member of congress got so wealthy? The list is long...

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Sickening! How about we look into obama's birth certificate? Or how EVERY member of congress got so wealthy? The list is long...

Yeah they sent Martha Stewart to the slammer for rich people for insider trading. If we busted all of them that were guilty of this they would petition for a new prison be made especially for rich Politian's because they don't like the idea of being turned into beechs that they really are at a regular federal prison .:good:winner

Mark

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well I guess we all knew this would happen if Trump was acquitted in the Senate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...achment-trial-ends/ar-BBZxSZn?ocid=spartandhp

Mark

Of course it will not stop. Just like after the Russian collusion probe, they will find something else until they get something to stick. Even after he leaves office, they are not going to stop for awhile. Don't you just love how it is now the big bad "Republican" controlled Senate blocking witnesses:wtfWhere was the media when the democrat controlled House of Representatives had the chance to call the same witnesses and did not:dunno If they wanted them so bad, why did they not call them:dunno So what if it would have gone to the courts and taken time. It would go through the courts and take time in the Senate also. Why is the media, elected conservatives, and supporters not speaking about how the Senate and Republicans are getting blamed for not calling witnesses the left want, that the left could have called:wtfSame game, different sides. They are both playing the public against each other and getting richer, and "still" not doing the job they were elected to do.

wristpin

Well Known Member
OK IM WRITING THIS IN CAPS BECAUSE I CANT OVERSTATE THIS....
THE LAST FEW DAYS IVE BEEN LOOKING AT NATIONAL LEVEL POLITICIANS AND ADVISORS WORK HISTORIES.
THE LAW FIRM OF KIRKLAND & ELLIS KEEPS COMING UP. MANY TIMES. THERE IS HONESTLY SOMETHING THERE THAT SCREAMS ABSOLUTE POWER.
Heres a list
JOHN BOLTON
RAJA KRISHNAMOORTHI
BRETT KAVANAUGH
ROBERT BORK
KEN STARR
WILLIAM BARR
ALEXANDER ACOSTA
DAN BRESS
JEFF WALL
PAT CIPOLLONE
ALEX AZAR
JEFFEREY ROSEN
check this info and their jobs out on Wiki

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
THE LAST FEW DAYS IVE BEEN LOOKING AT NATIONAL LEVEL POLITICIANS AND ADVISORS WORK HISTORIES.
THE LAW FIRM OF KIRKLAND & ELLIS KEEPS COMING UP. MANY TIMES. THERE IS HONESTLY SOMETHING THERE THAT SCREAMS ABSOLUTE POWER.
Heres a list
JOHN BOLTON
RAJA KRISHNAMOORTHI
BRETT KAVANAUGH
ROBERT BORK
KEN STARR
WILLIAM BARR
ALEXANDER ACOSTA
DAN BRESS
JEFF WALL
PAT CIPOLLONE
ALEX AZAR
JEFFEREY ROSEN
check this info and their jobs out on Wiki

"All" politicians, both left and right are corrupt to some extent. Some more than others. Sorry, I cannot trust the information on Wiki anything as much as I trust politicians. Actually I don't know where to get factual unbias information anywhere. I never thought I would feel like I could not trust my government like some of these 3rd world countries ran by dictators. Yet here I am.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Heres a list
JOHN BOLTON
RAJA KRISHNAMOORTHI
BRETT KAVANAUGH
ROBERT BORK
KEN STARR
WILLIAM BARR
ALEXANDER ACOSTA
DAN BRESS
JEFF WALL
PAT CIPOLLONE
ALEX AZAR
JEFFEREY ROSEN
check this info and their jobs out

Here's another club that Trump is not a member of its probably why he's hated so much.

Mark