Trump Offends

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Trump finally breaks down and visits a remote indian rez. With news crews following him around as they tour the place, the potus asks the chief if there was anything the people need.

"Well," says the chief, "We have three very important needs. First, we have a medical clinic, but no doctor."

Trump whips out his phone, dials a number, talks to somebody for two minutes and then hangs up. "I've pulled some strings. Your doctor will arrive in a few days. Now what was the second problem?"

"We have no way to get clean water. The local mining operation has poisoned the water our people been drinking for thousands of years. We've been flying bottled water in, and it's terribly expensive."

Once again, Trump dials a number, yells into the phone for a few minutes, and then hangs up. "The mine has been shut down, and the owner is being billed for setting up a purification plant for your people. Now what was that third problem?"

"We have no cellphone reception up here," the chief says.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Pelousey, Shummer, Schiff arent going to lose their seats. They have to powerful of a machine in their districts. Liberals are too closed minded to actually go out and find the truth.
For instance they dont know anything about Russia, Ukraine, China that hasnt been spoon fed. They still believe Russia helped Trump win, Ukraine was only politics and Hunter just happened to close a multi billion dollar deal 6 hours after him and Joe met Chinese leadership and State owned bank officials.
Were it not legal firearm owners Democrats would have just had Trump "detained" in secret location until his untimely "heart attack". Coup a success.
Anti Lib FB, Twitter, etc posts deleted.
First series of arrests made.
Then second...
Then third...
Thank you Uncle Stalin for guidance.

wristpin

Well Known Member
BTW why are Conservatives only ones who know it wpuld happen?
Cuz Liberals say its for our own good. Because we dont understand...
They're doing it to Help us.

Clint

Well Known Member
6524957a955175b90f6f4d05ae1cd6f70e775af90abbf5f1ca3e44d28811f3b7.jpg
I wonder if Nancy will be offering acquittal pens?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I watched the impeachment hearings today and to keep it clean all's I can say is what a bunch of Schmucks. They're deaf , dumb and blind, the Repubeicans played several videos of some of the finest Libatards hypocrites they have to offer starting back around 2017 and all saying we have to impeach Trump we can't let him get reelected .And if those idiots weren't so thick it should have been embarrassing to them it pretty much spelled out their agenda.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I watched the impeachment hearings today and to keep it clean all's I can say is what a bunch of Schmucks. They're deaf , dumb and blind, the Repubeicans played several videos of some of the finest Libatards hypocrites they have to offer starting back around 2017 and all saying we have to impeach Trump we can't let him get reelected .And if those idiots weren't so thick it should have been embarrassing to them it pretty much spelled out their agenda.

Mark
A person would need to possess pride, integrity and self respect to be embarrassed. All liberals and most democrats don't have worry about it.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Send the bill for all this to the democrats who instigated it. (all of them!) These bastards have done nothing productive to earn they salary's since Trump's been in. (well, for a lot longer than that but that's another rant) So why do we need them again??????

I agree whole heartedly Bob I have thought of the same its just to bad you couldn't make it stick but it would cost so much in lawyer fees to fight these Dicks and not to mention the time ,cripe we would all be long dead if it did ever happen. If Hitlery can stay out of the slammer after all that's she's done I guess this tells the story and we also know that if we tried the same as she we would all be breaking rocks in the hot sun.

Mark