Trump Offends

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
They had to know this was going to happen if Trump would have advertised earlier about the requests they would have had 10 million I mean you just kain't dangle a big ole juicy cherry in front of a Libatard Boob because you know they'll do something stupid. What Trump should have done is charge for the request and reimburse the people once they got inside a true Trump supporter wouldn't have minded doing that.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Those people are unreal! The media built him, and built him and it can undo him????? REALLY? For 4 damn years they've done nothing BUT try to undo him! These people are sickening!

We need media REFORM! When did it become ok for major news outlets to bold face lie all the time????

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
thumbnail.jpg
Came back from the shooting match north of St Louis Sunday. I couldn't believe all the yard signs, caps people were wearing, a Trump T-shirt stand along the road in Hannibal, Ect. Not much of a showing at all for Biden. People will be turning out to vote in November. I can't wait to see how Biden gets out of debating Trump if his party hasn't done him in by then. This absentee ballot thing going on needs to be taken care of somehow to preserve the integrity of the vote.

Last edited: