Trump Offends

bobs409

Administrator
You would see more for Trump if we didn't live in the crazy times we are in. The wacko's are coming out of the woodwork lately and would probably burn your house down if you have a Trump sign. Civil war might be coming some day...

I bet a lot of people don't bother putting any signs out for that very reason.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You would see more for Trump if we didn't live in the crazy times we are in. The wacko's are coming out of the woodwork lately and would probably burn your house down if you have a Trump sign. Civil war might be coming some day...

I bet a lot of people don't bother putting any signs out for that very reason.

Yeah how do you tell the Poelice after you took a shot at them that you was just protecting what is yours. In the little town I live in I don't think there's much of a chance of seeing any of these jerks however if they should show up at my doorstep and having watched there behavior in videos I'm sure in the hell not gonna let them break in I'll start shooting as soon as I know there intentions and that would be as soon as they hit the front porch or slightly before I mean I want to give them a sporting chance being they're such fine upstanding people.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
:ranton Screw harbor freight! They lost me. Whoever is running that show lately is going in the wrong direction at least as far as I'm concerned and I hope they sink.

I couldn't tell you the last time I shopped at H.F. I would be able to tell you but the last 2 items I wanted to buy after checking their site have gone up in price so I bought from amazon! Great job HF!:finger2

I'll save the whole rant for another time. :D :rantoff

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
:ranton Screw harbor freight! They lost me. Whoever is running that show lately is going in the wrong direction at least as far as I'm concerned and I hope they sink.

I couldn't tell you the last time I shopped at H.F. I would be able to tell you but the last 2 items I wanted to buy after checking their site have gone up in price so I bought from amazon! Great job HF!:finger2

I'll save the whole rant for another time. :D :rantoff
Remember those 90 * days this past summer. I bought a HF Fan. $ 149.00. Really needed it. I would have had a Stroke, working in my garage.:eek1 Was over there couple days ago, for wire brushes. The same fan, is now $119.00. :doh Pr*cks.:bang

Junky

Well Known Member
If it is under 30 days, I think that they will refund you the difference. If not, then ask the manager, and tell him/her that you have been a loyal customer for years. Just tell here that your name is Bob! Everyone at Harbor Fright knows Bob...

bobs409

Administrator
Remember those 90 * days this past summer. I bought a HF Fan. $ 149.00. Really needed it. I would have had a Stroke, working in my garage.:eek1 Was over there couple days ago, for wire brushes. The same fan, is now $119.00. :doh Pr*cks.:bang

If it's not too long like Junky said, they will refund the difference! Just take your receipt. I saved close to $50 one time!!!!