Trump Offends

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
On my trip to Hershey last week I saw Trump signs all along the way, the only place that I saw Hillary signs was in Northern Virginia around Leesburg.

Last edited:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I read on some post's that hillary does not get large audience like trump. Clinton rally's they put up screening so they cannot see how empty the building is for the media. Can't even fill up a gymnasium.:rolleyes Only thing i could look forward to iif Clinton win's election and someone then complain's how the economy is , i will ask who they voted for??? If it was Clinton i will tell them to shut the hell up!!!!!!:mad2

bobs409

Administrator
I read on some post's that hillary does not get large audience like trump. Clinton rally's they put up screening so they cannot see how empty the building is for the media. Can't even fill up a gymnasium.:rolleyes Only thing i could look forward to iif Clinton win's election and someone then complain's how the economy is , i will ask who they voted for??? If it was Clinton i will tell them to shut the hell up!!!!!!:mad2

There are a lot of video's on you tube about that. Trump has to turn people away because it's PACKED but hillary has to pay people to come. ha ha She even paid a 15 year old girl who is an actress to ask her a "soft ball" question. hillary can't fill a high school gym. She also is laying low ever since the 9-11 incident cancelling many things.

These are good times. :laugh4 (not for her though) :drama

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Speaking of signs, I only know of 1 hillary but there are tons of Trump signs! I heard this is the case in many areas/states. How about you guys?

Since Friday I've been from the end of the Delmarva peninsula to Ocean City MD to Boyertown PA and back. I've seen on Hillary sign and dozens of Trump signs. I hope that is a sigh of the election to come. The liberal media is saying she's 11 points ahead, of course, they only interview liberals so that could be a positive indicator as well!

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
More Trump signs around here than Hillary signs. Most Hillary signs are "Lock her up" with a picture of her behind bars. One guy has a wrap that covers the entire tailgate on his truck with the "lock her up" picture.

Lonnie

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Trump IS right. They are trying, to steal the election away from him.:doh It is definitely rigged. His own party, wants him to fail.:bang The bankers and big business, have too much to lose.:mad

bobs409

Administrator
I think there will be a revolution if she steals this. It's amazing just how bad this country has gotten for this to be happening. I feel like I'm in a movie or something. Even Fox news seems to be going hillary. They are acting more and more like the MSM. Look at Glen Beck. He's completely off his rocker! (I used to watch him years ago)

I truly feel like I'm in a twisted episode of the twilight zone. Crazy!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
When we were out in Washington and Oregon a month ago it was 80 percent Trump signs. We didn't spend time in metropolitan areas where the other side lurks.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I think you guys have the same issue we have over here
People that want change are not afraid to show their passion for it
The silent ones who dont say anything are the sheep being led to vote by the system for the system
Happens here as well

Steve

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
14642068_2001179423442035_2597759489707515023_n.jpg