Trump Offends

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Mark: There's a new med on the market, called Rectal Care. Think it will help them?:teehee:roll

Its doubtful Skip there isn't a super industrial medicine or acidic chemical made in the world that could help these poor Douche Bags. As far as the new rectal care product you speak of the best we could hope for it might just might improve their dog $hit breath that is so trademark of the average Libatard . Then there's the problem with their dog$hit brown teeth ,not much hope here as long as they keep the tootsie roll vending machines in the Capitol

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
6e3d2c2d634d9347ca1f0d500c8404fa7639dc42e78943298c803105bfdff891.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
What is he a DemonCrap or a Repubeican? If he could get a gig somewhere he would be whatever you told him to be>

Mark

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
All liberals and Democrats take an oath to uphold the Constitution. Where does it say that illegal immigrants have rights over American citizens? When is somebody going to do something about this? I think they all need to be recalled. And what the hell kind of community would approve of this stuff? Do they really hate America that much in that they will elect people who want to destroy our country's fabric? If this isn't treasonous I don't know what is. And you can damn sure bet that if they are accusing someone of something that they are doing it themselves. Come on Inspector General report. And the Department of Justice should stop delaying. The FBI director should be fired tomorrow oh, no right this second. Goodbye mr. Wray!
I think Trey Gowdy would be a good secretary and director of the FBI!!!!!!!!!!!:pan:clean:guns

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
All liberals and Democrats take an oath to uphold the Constitution. Where does it say that illegal immigrants have rights over American citizens? When is somebody going to do something about this? I think they all need to be recalled. And what the hell kind of community would approve of this stuff? Do they really hate America that much in that they will elect people who want to destroy our country's fabric? If this isn't treasonous I don't know what is. And you can damn sure bet that if they are accusing someone of something that they are doing it themselves. Come on Inspector General report. And the Department of Justice should stop delaying. The FBI director should be fired tomorrow oh, no right this second. Goodbye mr. Wray!
I think Trey Gowdy would be a good secretary and director of the FBI!!!!!!!!!!!:pan:clean:guns

Well you see where the failure is we have the Constitution that the founding Fathers gave us and then you have constitution that the DemonCraps follow given to them by Satan himself aka the Prince of Darkness and I'm not referring to Lucas .

Mark