Trump Offends

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Ok I might be a little thick here on this .What are they saying Google and Facebook tell people to go vote and they do or is their some kind of voting fraud going on here Dave?

Mark

These companies are targeting Democrats to go vote thru their websites is how I understand this. By doing this, they get Democrats who might not have even given a thought to voting, go vote. They only remind Democrats. Therefore influencing the election towards the Democrats. They also influence people to vote democratic through their search engines. For instance, you “google” something about politics - google will direct you (list first) sites that are pro Democratic. Thus getting you to read their propaganda without you realizing you’re being “played”. Thus influencing your thoughts - mind control.

Fuzz

MAGA

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
96d688ce987a9f8b111016c35e8ff341766143fdc229cc4679cc01f4fb1496b7.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
These companies are targeting Democrats to go vote thru their websites is how I understand this. By doing this, they get Democrats who might not have even given a thought to voting, go vote. They only remind Democrats. Therefore influencing the election towards the Democrats. They also influence people to vote democratic through their search engines. For instance, you “google” something about politics - google will direct you (list first) sites that are pro Democratic. Thus getting you to read their propaganda without you realizing you’re being “played”. Thus influencing your thoughts - mind control.

Fuzz

MAGA

Exactly Fuzz. It's easy to control a large percentage of minds in today's internet world.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
This from one of my Congressmen. Why do we not hear anything on the news about how important this is and that Trump made this deal happen? Why aren't the chicken$hit conservatives in Congress touting this deal and it's importance? We have someone sticking up for the USA on these kinds of deals instead of rolling over and being a doormat and he gets nothing for his efforts.

Why is the USMCA trade agreement so important for Iowa?
A: Since passage of the original free trade agreement with our northern and southern neighbors, goods and services exported from Iowa to Canada and Mexico have expanded our state economy and created jobs. Just in 2017, Iowa exported $6.6 billion worth of exports to Canada and Mexico, supporting 130,000 jobs. The income and paychecks generated from foreign trade circulates throughout our communities, creating economic vitality and expanding opportunity for Iowans.

Last November, the Trump administration brokered an improved trade agreement with Canada and Mexico to modernize the 1993 North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The new United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement (USMCA) strengthens our access to the Canadian and Mexican markets and sets new standards on 21st century trade issues, such as digital trade and data flows, state-owned enterprises, and currency. Notably, American agricultural producers will maintain duty-free access to Mexico and will gain increased duty-free access to the Canadian dairy, egg, and poultry markets.

Foreign trade is a major engine of economic expansion that Iowa needs to continue generating prosperity for our farmers, workers, businesses, and communities. According to the U.S. International Trade Commission, USMCA will increase real GDP by $68.2 billion, create 176,000 new jobs in the United States and boost American agricultural and food exports by $2.2 billion. To take effect, the USMCA must be ratified by the U.S. Congress and the legislatures in Mexico and Canada. While Mexico already ratified the USMCA in June, the trade pact awaits approval from Congress and from the Canadian parliament.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
In the larger scheme of things its the same reason the Clintons aren't in prison things just aren't working like they should because we have a lot of Roosterfish's wasting air down in Washington.!!!!

Mark

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Pictures are real small:scratch
Don: I posted them as small to save Bob's storage space on the website; however, if you are logged on to the site, you can see the pictures in full size if you click on the photo.
John

wristpin

Well Known Member
Don: I posted them as small to save Bob's storage space on the website; however, if you are logged on to the site, you can see the pictures in full size if you click on the photo.
John
That take up like twice as much paper which adds to global warming.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
John
Worked , don't know why I didn't try that ,usually do .