Trump Offends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
fdfe4fb5377165c54dae71bdfdac273f1920ad41d93c7404c3f2608287dbfaf0.jpg

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Would that be the half that gets free money every month?

Its more than the free money crowd. The nonworking status is a very small portion of it. You would be better off starting with the number of registered democrats and liberals. Add in the estimated illegal alien population, and the speculated illegal population. Then you could throw in the other categories as needed. Still comes up to around half of the country and GROWING as they get here. They hate the country so bad, but NONE are leaving, and MORE keep coming to the what they say is the worst country on the planet.

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Its more than the free money crowd. Working status is a very small portion of it. You would be better off starting with the number of registered democrats and liberals. Add in the estimated illegal alien population, and the speculated illegal population. Then you could throw in the other categories as needed. Still comes up to around half of the country and GROWING as they get here. They hate the country so bad, but NONE are leaving, and MORE keep coming to the what they say is the worst country on the planet.

One other thing that kills me is the PC crowd. When I listen to all the words & terms that you're not allowed to use anymore convinces me that they really did lose their minds and concerns me as to the direction we are heading the shyster lawyers gotta love it.:wacko

Mark