Trump Offends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
He would have to claim some kind of oppressed minority status to have all bases covered.

He is persecuted by half the country, many calling for his death, he is made fun of, and people try to bully him daily. They post hateful things on Twitter, Instagram, FB and all the other places people go to cause issues of nonissues. Percentage wise he is the only one of his kind presently. ( US President ) Then there is that hair do. Yep I think he is a oppressed minority.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
He is persecuted by half the country, many calling for his death, he is made fun of, and people try to bully him daily. They post hateful things on Twitter, Instagram, FB and all the other places people go to cause issues of nonissues. Percentage wise he is the only one of his kind presently. ( US President ) Then there is that hair do. Yep I think he is a oppressed minority.
Jeff: I don't think he was too thrilled, about being in California.:doh:dropFB_IMG_1568937217238 Trump in California.jpg

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
We had a ridiculous politician out here decades ago named jesse unruh. He was running for something or another one year, and a political joke came out featuring a big pile of cow poo with the caption,"unruh has spoken." Same stuff, same politics,just different characters. The left always seems to be involved with a bunch of crap.