Trump Offends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
cc15e158809eef567d30717eb03a30df6911cc36df8c0b88d4758052e472f8f0.jpg

bobs409

Administrator
It's also going to be based on how many illegals the corrupt left have snuck in for votes and how much cheating they will do THIS TIME and get away with. Since we never do anything about any of it, we are bound to repeat the same disaster (democrats in power) over and over again.

I'm worried about what will happen AFTER the next Trump term. Since nobody put the criminal dems away, they are all still out there just waiting... Better start lubing up now...

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
When Trump is reelected I really hate to think what the opposition might have in store for the people on the right, because after 4 yrs. of this BS head up their dark side behavior it is fast coming to a tipping point and it might not be pretty what happens if the Home Country doesn't get some relief from their antics!!!

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Not miller time until the guilty are locked up. Still waiting for the FIRST one! Nothing has changed, NO MILLER!

You know how they are, lies, deflecting from the issues and calling names when they cannot come up with a reasonable response to the allegations. No prosecution for you........... No help from the people who are suppose to protect us from this corruption. Oh that's right, its the same people :dohYou may want to give in Bob. Or your going to die of thirst waiting. Maybe I'll send you some beer, kinda need you around to run the great site.