Trump Offends

wristpin

Well Known Member
This would be interesting to watch the Dems would have to think it was a trap plus their heads would probably explode.:crazy

Mark
After getting her ass handed to her from both sides Hillary would be able to right another "Best Seller" and pull in $20M more. As i title i suggest "It Takes a Pillage".

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
f1eb84d99372c793d47ac71e31d6e76a1bbaba07829d6c33fa2851c6ae5a6bbc.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Wouldnt it be easier if someone turned on aTV camera and when they all come running Skip smashes 'em with his frying pans?

Well you know the tree huggers would appreciate it, Hell they'd probably show up at Skips house singing Hail to the Swanger and then elect him as their Grand Wazzooo and then be looking for guidance & instruction for forever more.:bow:bow:bow

Mark

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I was watching Hannity, last night (Tuesday). As soon as Shaun started talking, about the upcoming Horowitz report and was talking about Comey, my TV went off. Just the Fox channel, which is channel 70, in our area. I called my son, and asked him, if he was watching Fox, and he told me, he wasn't.:dunno I then, started explaining to him what just happened, and he told me, my phone went dead, and he didn't hear the last 15 seconds, of what I told him.:doh H-m-m-m :wtf

55Brodie

Well Known Member
I was watching Hannity, last night (Tuesday). As soon as Shaun started talking, about the upcoming Horowitz report and was talking about Comey, my TV went off. Just the Fox channel, which is channel 70, in our area. I called my son, and asked him, if he was watching Fox, and he told me, he wasn't.:dunno I then, started explaining to him what just happened, and he told me, my phone went dead, and he didn't hear the last 15 seconds, of what I told him.:doh H-m-m-m :wtf
The deep state deepens.

bobs409

Administrator

It's hillary!!! :scared She's zero'ing in on you Skip! :hide :fear

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Now come on boys the DemonCraps say that since they read the Horowitz's report that there is no Deep State. My Calico put my TV in the Deep State last night she knocked my glass of water over on the end table and shorted out the tv remote so there went the Boob Tube for the evening.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Now come on boys the DemonCraps say that since they read the Horowitz's report that there is no Deep State. My Calico put my TV in the Deep State last night she knocked my glass of water over on the end table and shorted out the tv remote so there went the Boob Tube for the evening.

Mark

Smart cat! She did you a favor. :D