Trump Offends

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Talking is done. Voting has occurred. Anyone surprised :dunno2 The outcome was planned and predetermined back in 2016, it was inevitable. So here we are and the only thing I can see that has occurred is the people of the US are now more entrenched ( if that was possible ) in their political ideology more than ever.

wristpin

Well Known Member
I have a really bad feeling that Deep State is so powerful they will get their way one way or another. They want Trump buried one way or another.
Kennedy was planning on pulling out of Viet Nam and Disbanding the CIA, FBI and gutting the State Dept. Trump knows FBI, State and CIA are prepaired to Coup

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
John F. Kennedy, was assassinated for less.:doh After Trump wins the 2020 election, his life, will be in danger. I hate to say it.:dunno Everything else they tried, to get rid of him failed.:clap What's left?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I truly hope that doesn't happen. I don't know why he even wanted the stinking job! He gave up a great life for all this. I don't think things can be fixed anymore. These parasites are so woven into everything, you can't stomp on all of it.

I don't know Bob it seems like Trump thrives off of putting the $hit on the Dems. When the Muzzie in Chief was elected if he did what he ran on I always thought someone would have taken a crack at ending him but he saved himself by being a certified underachiever .

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
c073e321e6b3812136a5e909214ed67b1486c7b8c8ab72657584e93544110942.jpg