Trump Offends

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
There was a part of tonight's Debate, where Donald and Hillary were roaming around the stage. :dunno At one point, Hillary was standing right in front of Donald. I noticed, he looked at her Butt.:doh:rollI waited for him, to mount her.:doh:laugh:barf2

bobs409

Administrator
I couldn't watch it again because "she" was in it but... I read up on what happened. Trumps line "you would be in jail" will go down in history! :laugh2 :roll I love it!!! Heard she was quite rattled as Trump poured it on. Good for him and good for us! :pray

Other than a rigged election, I can't see how she could win.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
She was really annoyed, that he said that.:doh:roll Now, he better watch his back.:hide:eek1 It was FUNNY. As soon as the debate started, she couldn't wait, to announce how Crude he is. She thought, she had him, by the short hairs.:rolleyes Then when he got his chance, he brought up Bill's bad deeds, and said the women are here.:eek1 That kind of shocked her. She did a lot of smiling, but it looked like nervousness.:roll:laugh

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
1c2rtm.jpg

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Reminds me of the story of Obama and the cowboy....

Obama was speaking to a group of ranchers and bunch of small flies were buzzing around his head.

Obama says: " What the He!!, What are all these flies"

Old Cowboy: "Them's buttflies"

Obama: "Buttflies! What are Buttflies?"

Old Cowboy: "Them's the flies that fly around a horse's a$$."

Obama: "Are you calling me a Horse's A$$ ??"

Old Cowboy: "No sir! I wouldn't call our president a horses A$$."

long pause....................................................

Old Cowboy: "Hard to fool them buttflies though!"

Bank-Langmore-Cowboy-Photos.jpg