Trump Offends

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
That video of Mrs Trump is very nicely done.
In 4 years, here in OZ, the total amount of time spent on her in the media has totalled less than 10 minutes.
every other Presidents wife has as much if not more publicity than the President, women's mags etc etc, clearly the entire mainstream media machine hates Trump and anything to do with him. Absolutely astonishing.

bobs409

Administrator
In 4 years, here in OZ, the total amount of time spent on her in the media has totalled less than 10 minutes.
every other Presidents wife has as much if not more publicity than the President, women's mags etc etc, clearly the entire mainstream media machine hates Trump and anything to do with him. Absolutely astonishing.

The entire media is all in the lefts pocket. Or perhaps, that's where it came from but in any case, it's more crooked than a dogs hind leg! The media = Thought control. And the sheeple keep tuning in for more!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

It doesn't surprise me one bit Trump trails Uncle Joe the Boob in the polls the DemoRats has the news media all over the globe writing negative articles on Trump and its most definitely having an effect. The DemoRats reach is worldwide and I have to wonder what drugs their peddling over her to get their minions to divide & destroy the Country like they are.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
No Mr. Trump, not just us. If you had done the right thing and gone after the CRIMINALS in the democratic cess pool, things wouldn't be the way they are today. AND... if you or SOMEONE on the "right" would fix this damn corrupt voting system, we could keep them from getting in. How long do we keep burying our heads in the sand hoping that problem goes away???

Maybe someone can fix the criminal media too while we're at it? That would keep the left from churning out more lemmings that keep them going in the first place! (at least you called them out publically for all their lies but in true media fashion, they just keep going anyway knowing that in time, everyone will forget)

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I know there's some extreme stupidity in this Country but I'm kind of surprised the whole nation hasn't turned against the Rats because what they are doing to this Country from the East coast Queer out to the Left coast is the reason the 2nd Amendment was created.

Mark

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It doesn't surprise me one bit Trump trails Uncle Joe the Boob in the polls the DemoRats has the news media all over the globe writing negative articles on Trump and its most definitely having an effect. The DemoRats reach is worldwide and I have to wonder what drugs their peddling over her to get their minions to divide & destroy the Country like they are.

Mark
They have Biden reading his press conferences from the teleprompters because he can't put two thoughts together on his own. And then they won't let any reporters ask him questions at his press meetings. I wonder why? Could it be that the guy is totally incapable of a cohesive thought? If they let him debate Trump in an open forum, everyone will see how incapable/incompetent he is. If you have noticed, he is not permitted to speak without a prepared speech that he can read from the teleprompter. Think what that would mean if he gets elected - he will be someone else's puppet and won't be allowed out in public. Shades of the Wizard of Oz! And we all know who the Wizard behind the curtain will be!

bobs409

Administrator
obama all over again! teleprompter boy #2

WTF is wrong with people today?? biden shouldn't even be a serious thought for anything including dog catcher! (he would come back with bunnies and frogs) :p

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You heard the ol saying "can't walk and chew gum at the same time" well BiteMe can't chew gum even if he were sitting down!!

I'm pretty sure they keep chewing gum way far away from Biteme he wouldn't even be able to babble any of his usual incoherent sentences the load of chewing some gum would be too much and overload the ole boob.

Mark