Two post lift

Clint

Well Known Member
I am wanting to stick with a two post so I can park between it and not lose a lot of floor space...if I had more room I would definitely get a 4 post

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Just read your old post Bob I too was looking to Northern tool for a Bendpac 4 post catalog says they deliver to your shop just need a fork lift to unload, I think I will have it assembled also to make things simple. :winner

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I am wanting to stick with a two post so I can park between it and not lose a lot of floor space...if I had more room I would definitely get a 4 post
Dude, just pull up on the ramps! Plus you can put one in the air and park under the four post, don't know if I would want to park anything but a Ford under a two post.

bobs409

Administrator
2 post are nice to work on but I wouldn't sleep well knowing my suspension was HANGING every night!

I went 4 post for the storage. Wish I put 2 of them in there now but I'd have to rip out the finished loft. (and I HAVE considered it!) :D

Clint

Well Known Member
2 post are nice to work on but I wouldn't sleep well knowing my suspension was HANGING every night!

I went 4 post for the storage. Wish I put 2 of them in there now but I'd have to rip out the finished loft. (and I HAVE considered it!) :D
I won't be using it for storage.. only work.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Thank's Phil, I feel a little better now.
I have parked many times car under car on two post.
Clint, what weight lift are you looking at? Mine is 9,000 wish I had gotten bigger as I ended up working on a lot of big trucks and full size SUV's and sedans.

Clint

Well Known Member
Thank's Phil, I feel a little better now.
I have parked many times car under car on two post.
Clint, what weight lift are you looking at? Mine is 9,000 wish I had gotten bigger as I ended up working on a lot of big trucks and full size SUV's and sedans.
9000. I will not be working on anyone else's shit!!!! Just hot rods and 1/2 tons!