Union Grove out a sight drags

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Well my altered made it there and did fair. Had some electronic issues, and needless to say I just hope the only thing hurt is the blower. Even though the intake has a pop off valve, it did not help. It spit out the blower base gasket and blew out the rear seals in the blower. Hopefully when it ran lean it did not burn a piston. I will check with a bore scope to find out. Otherwise between the electronics, and possibly a defective ignition coil, the car ran 10.39@133. Now just have to iron out a couple glitches and get this thing dependable. Handles great, wheels in the air 6-8 inches for about 10 feet on the launch, and straight as a string.

Last edited:

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Plenty big valve and is set per bds instructions. Not sure why it did not pop. I will be calling them next week to see what I can do to help remedy the issue. Thems are the breaks!

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That's a good looking run and you gave the guy a driving lesson! It will be a beast with a looser convertor. I have a video too but gopro took down their editing software :furious. I need to find a replacement.