Union Grove yesterday

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Well, the new converter isn’t right on the money yet, but did get me a 10.18@131. I was on the limiter at 900 feet or so. Talking with Don, it seems the converter has an issue. I will call the company and see what we can come up with. Car is done for the year. It will go in the garage and get some much needed attention over the winter. It may even get a wash and wax. All in all a good year.

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
1st run started with the clutch tight not knowing where it would be after a freshen up. Lit the tires, 1.78 60' and the car ran like crap.
2nd run found why it ran like crap. Some yo yo didn't install the little baffle in the float bowl the night before. It was keeping that one needle and seat closed. Actually needed to pry lightly to unstick the needle. Took 2 turns out of the clutch. 1.41 60' and a 10.37. Still breaking up at the top of 3rd and 4th gear.
3rd run was much like the second. I think the needle and seat are screwed up still. Need to take a peek at it. It was really jammed in there! Still looking for the yo yo.