Unmolested from 1918

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
A lot nicer than my collection of M-1 carbines. My favorite is a Rockola….made by the jukebox people.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sounds like we all got our stuff the same way.
I shot gophers with my uncles Browning .22 and he would give me .03 for each tail and I hauled square bales for .10 each and that meant picked up in the field, hauled back to the yard and stacked and just for extra fun we would do about 300 square bales of alfalfa that had to be stacked in the haymow. Always about 100 degrees when it was time to do that. After two summers I had saved enough for a Marlin .22 of my own and a used Yamaha 100cc dirt bike.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Jeff, the updated story goes like this. I shot all kinds of bad guys on my PS3 Call of Duty game with the standard weapons. I had to wait a week after begging my mom to increase my allowance from 50 bucks a week to 65 so I could by the New Call of Duty game with the advanced weapons. Then after playing that game for 2 weeks I had to ask my Grandmother for money so I could buy another game to play. Many it was a slow summer.:bore3

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sad but true I would say.
Could also go something like this, mom wouldn't give me the money for the upgrade so I took money from her purse to go buy it. She found out and told me that she was disappointed in me and we needed to have some open and honest discussion to try to understand my behavior. After 3 months of therapy it was determined that I had suffered a stress related panic attack. Mom apologized for putting me through it and she would try to be more sensitive to my needs.

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sad but true I would say.
Could also go something like this, mom wouldn't give me the money for the upgrade so I took money from her purse to go buy it. She found out and told me that she was disappointed in me and we needed to have some open and honest discussion to try to understand my behavior. After 3 months of therapy it was determined that I had suffered a stress related panic attack. Mom apologized for putting me through it and she would try to be more sensitive to my needs.
I stand corrected Jeff. So much better said. :winner

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Looks like a lot of high rollers here. I used a bow and arrow my first few years of hunting. I got to shoot ground squirrels and birds with the 22 at Grandpa's. Then, for my 14th birthday I got a single shot 20ga. Friggin awesome. I sold rabbits for a quarter to buy ammo until I bought my Lee hand loader. Great times..... good memories.

That Brother of yours used to shoot rabbits with a bow n Arrow when he lived with the indian tribe too Dave.

Steve