Unusual boat?

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Dad had a friend who fished sea trout in a pond in the spring, electricity dynamite. Electricity is quieter.:laugh4:laugh4

I had a commercial fisherman friend that lived over by the Mississippi River. He brought some of his seines to our sand pit. We thought we'd make a haul of rough fish like carp and buffalo and make some money. These things were several hundred feet long and something like 20' tall. After a lot of work and sweat putting them out and pulling them in, we didn't get squat. The fish went out under the net we figured. Someone said this was illegal but I don't think so, we didn't get a ticket anyhow.

smittys09

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I had a commercial fisherman friend that lived over by the Mississippi River. He brought some of his seines to our sand pit. We thought we'd make a haul of rough fish like carp and buffalo and make some money. These things were several hundred feet long and something like 20' tall. After a lot of work and sweat putting them out and pulling them in, we didn't get squat. The fish went out under the net we figured. Someone said this was illegal but I don't think so, we didn't get a ticket anyhow.
ITS only illegal if you get caught