UPDATE-2019 West Coast 348-409 Reunion **CANCELLED**

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Don't know if you guys are aware or not but had some engine problems again. Got the car home & took out the engine & took it apart (long story). Found out what the problem was & in the process of fixing it. Hopefully will be back together & running in the near future. I am still planning on attending the shootout/reunion. Will keep you updated. Hopefully see you all in late August. Take cae.

Joel

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
I sure hope so. I believe that I had that problem from the start of this season and Woodburn was the event that brought it to a head. Good thing I quit when I did. Hopefully will be all repaired & back together before the shootout. See you then.

Joel

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
I am still planning on attending. However a few things must happen first. Engine is still out of the car. All parts are here and ready to be assembled. Hopefully will be completed in time & maybe even get a test run at Sage raceway next weekend. But I think that is wishful thinking. If I get it completed I will attend as long as everything sound & seems to be good. It won't be the first time I have taken off with an untested vehicle. Hopefully see you all in a few weeks.

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Latest update: Engine is being put back together, there were some problems with the heads, repaired now. Should be together & in car next week(hopefully). So I won't get to test it before I take off for the shootout.

Paul: do you have a head count? Will any of the Woodburn group be there? I hate to travel all that distance if it is only you and me racing. Let's hope we get some participants. Take care.

Joel

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
I am sorry to say there is only a small group of us, maybe 5. Steve Gregory can't make it. It looks like Dave, Joel, Pat and myself.

Paul

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Paul, I was kind of afraid of that. As much as I enjoy renewing acquaintances and all of that, I'm not sure it makes sense to go forward with the event. What do you think? I'm just saying, it's a pretty big scramble for me to make it and I would be driving up alone; anyone that was fired up down here has bailed out also.