UPDATE-2019 West Coast 348-409 Reunion **CANCELLED**

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
It is time to start planning on attending the 2019 West Coast 348-409 Reunion. It will take place at Samoa Dragstrip, Eureka, CA on the weekend of August 23-25, 2019. Drag racing, showing and lots of great fun. Plenty of pit parking/overnight camping (no hook ups). Plenty of hotels and motels in the area. Fuel available at the track. If you have questions just ask me.

Paul

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
I should be there. engine is supposed to be completed around Christmas time. Need to get it back & installed & tested. Since our local drag strip closed at the end of the season this year it will be harder to find a close place to test it out. I plan on being at the event after all I have my title to uphold(LOL). Everyone have a great holiday season & a happy new year. Take care.

Joel

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I should be there. engine is supposed to be completed around Christmas time. Need to get it back & installed & tested. Since our local drag strip closed at the end of the season this year it will be harder to find a close place to test it out. I plan on being at the event after all I have my title to uphold(LOL). Everyone have a great holiday season & a happy new year. Take care.

Joel

Wow Joel, a title to hold up, make me wish I could make a trip out for this one. :D

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4

Joel
Can you not just test her on the road Joel:back
Im sure others here do that:laugh
Grip may be an issue though

Best of luck

Steve

awsumcars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
:doh.....I've been wanting to do a west coast race for years.....what are the odds of two 348-409 events on the same weekend :furious

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
I got an email confirmation from Dan at Samoa Dragstrip that we are officially on the schedule for our August 2019 race. It would be great to get as many folks together from west of the Rockies as we can this year.

If anyone has questions regarding this event just message me.

Paul