Update on BA 409

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Thanks for all the suggestions! With James' time, talent and expertise we hope to make the BA409 car safer and faster this coming year.

A roll bar here, some corrosion repairs, and she'll be ready to test those limits :).

I suspect once we get around to the 1961 Biscayne project we'll go right to a full cage, eh James?

Cheers! TomK

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
So now that I can carry on with my plans. There are two things I would like to upgrade, one would be a front disc brake set up, does anyone have a recommendation, maybe some drilled and slotted set?
Number two would be a torque converter specked for the car, you guys have any one you would recommend?

Thanks James.

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
So now that I can carry on with my plans. There are two things I would like to upgrade, one would be a front disc brake set up, does anyone have a recommendation, maybe some drilled and slotted set?
Number two would be a torque converter specked for the car, you guys have any one you would recommend?

Thanks James.
I dealt with perfect converter near me they ship all over the country very friendly guys and super helpful. Wouldn’t even let me pay them when I needed them to cut converter from other company open a second time. http://www.perfectconverterco.com/