Update on BA 409

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
James:

We have a full set of (half) pans along with at least one inner and then those support brackets at our disposal. I figured it might be nasty behind those quarters. Remember some ten years ago when we first put it up on your lift and found sponges and rags and a lot of Nebraska dirt stuffed in the rockers?

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
So what are you bring to the race tracks? :dunno

Ya, what Scott said. Red Box is not the correct answer.:crazy You need a car.:burnout

At the rate I am going it may only be sending well wishes. Life has been pulling harder than fun. I hope things smooth out before long.

Not acceptable.......Get your priorities straightened out......I still owe you and Tooth a meal.....:dunno2

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
At the rate I am going it may only be sending well wishes. Life has been pulling harder than fun. I hope things smooth out before long.

Same here!!!! Glad I’m not the only one. Gosh dang it I wanna work on my cars 24/7 but adult life just won’t let it happen. Got a freshly machined 068 block sitting on the stand that I’m droolin over, God only knows when it’ll run:rolleyes

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Same here!!!! Glad I’m not the only one. Gosh dang it I wanna work on my cars 24/7 but adult life just won’t let it happen. Got a freshly machined 068 block sitting on the stand that I’m droolin over, God only knows when it’ll run:rolleyes
I hear you, I have so many adult coals in the fire but help is coming for me next week in the form of our parents coming out to watch the boys as we get things done around the house. I hope to find extra time while they are hear strap on some Hooker Super Comps to my wagon and get the Space Shuttle in for exhaust work.