Updated My Office... well, mostly

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:dunnoWhat can I say,my right arm dosent work anymore,I have to have automatic,and power steering.:bang I can still make a good bracket car here though.

except there's no automatic for a 62 409 car.
You'd have to run a 327... 300 HP preferably. Car would be 120 lbs lighter ( mostly off front end ).
H / SA maybe ?

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Can't concentrate on the light, or just about anything else, with the heat and pressure on my head.

oh well... just another personal human flaw:yawn

Buy the next bigger size helmet???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just askin'...............

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:dunnoWhat can I say,my right arm dosent work anymore,I have to have automatic,and power steering.:bang I can still make a good bracket car here though.

:cryHaving to run an auto is the saddest thing I heard today. You need a hug:hug

I dunno, Phil.... I didn't THINK I looked that weird ????
I have open face helmet, that squeezes the sides of my jaw, yet is loose on top.
In any case... there's still the heat, and the virtual loss of hearing ( which effects one's balance, and can make a person dizzy ).

and for Don....
:hug

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm sure a logo could be thought of :rolleyes. Just think of the bad lights the guy next to you would be getting while staring at you

Bob would put one of his decals on that helmut in a second and you'd be the coolest guy at the track. You're pretty cool anyway running a clutch and a 409.

nov_titty.jpg

Don