Upgrades ???

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Bob did you do an upgrade on the site or is my puter going out again? All the color and background is changed

Bill

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Bill.................me thinks Bob is jacking with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How's Linda and are you home yet???

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I noticed as well and thought i had hit a button on my phone that changed it until now when i looked on my computer

For a man who doesnt like change Bob (cars, phones, government, cats) you certainly like to see if others like it:lmao

Steve

bobs409

Administrator
Needed a bit of sprucing up. :clean

If anyone really likes the old way, I can put it back on as an option. (you can change the forum style by the link all the way at bottom left)

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Needed a bit of sprucing up. :clean

If anyone really likes the old way, I can put it back on as an option. (you can change the forum style by the link all the way at bottom left)

Hey Bob,
Im with Ray on this
Quite happy with the new look after i found out it wasnt me:crazy

A while ago i seem to remember that you had options for members to set it up how they wanted to view it
Did they dissappear, doesnt matter just seeing if my memory still works

Steve

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Bob, I noticed the change right away and like Steve thought maybe I had hit a button by accident so went to the bottom and changed to the home page format. The blue reminds me to much of the Democratic Party...:taunt

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Not enough contrast on the forum page between forums that have unread threads and forums where all threads have been read.

bobs409

Administrator
I changed it back but if you liked the new version, you can select it at the bottom left of any page. It's called "Blue Style".

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Is the inverted blue background and white text a user option or is it a theme setting?

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Must be something wrong with my computer, or the operator, I didn't notice any change. :dunno2:crazy
Except for the home page picture.

Last edited: