V8 Indian

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Our's is a EL, so the 61ci, and serial in the 4500's and always wanted the FL 71ci to attach a sidecar and drive around the kids and grandparents!! They hold on tight when i take them out now with the buddy seat, so a sidecar would be perfect...

Enough about that man, WOW, WOWOWOWO, what a BEAUTY you got there!!!! Love the red and whats the most badass, its your wife's and she has the pegs on the crash-bar!!! Lumbar support, whitewall's, absolutely awesome and setup for miles... Always welcome our house, :>),

I admire women in biking so much that we proudly have this picture, Dot Smith, The First Lady of Motorcycling on our shop wall right next to Johnny Cash. Something about a woman that's brave enough to break the mold like Dot and your wife always deserve's a tip of the cap. If anyone wants to read a great story, check out hers....

http://www.historybyzim.com/2013/10/dot-robinson-first-lady-of-motorcycling/

View attachment 66074

Actually, I did buy it for her birthday, but she never rode it. Didn't like the shift/hand clutch. I rode it to Milwaukee for the HD 95th and she rode her FXD Low Rider. She started riding her own in the 90's. We've rode in all kinds of nasty weather and hit every State West of the Mississippi and many to the East. Lot's of good times, sights, and memories.