Violet came home

RussC

Well Known Member
I bought the car from a friend Who purchased it from the original family...in the Carolinas as I recall. Matching #340 hp with a glide Car was pretty well equipped...steering...brakes...air...am/fm...12 bolt posi. I bought a cruise...if I'm smart enough to install it. I took it apart probably 3 years ago and took it to a friend for paint and body. Doug did all the metal and most of the body work...then developed a septa infection in his lungs. The car sat for a couple of years. I moved it to a second shop a few weeks back. They moved it right along. The second shop has painted 5-6 cars for me over the last year or so. They do nice work

The car is in my shop for trim and glass. Hopefully it will be ready for the upholstery shop when the wagon is finished.

It is a bit ethnic....but I might want to go to LA one day!

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
My choice would be black original steel wheel's with the largest 14 inch tire as it came from factory with a 1 inch whitewall ,with original ss hubcap's. But if you like the wheel combo that's on it that's your business . That color was my favorite for the 65 .