Virtual Carburetor Museum- Jon, The Carburetor Shop

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I was a dealer for Jon's carb kits. His top kit included all new screws for each carb. Very professional kits. Jon is a master at carb info!!!!! His son used to be involved in the business. Hope he can stay after Jon retires.
Jon built me a display board of a 3362 AFB carb of all the parts of the 409 carb. Usually I don't throw anything away but I couldn't find it this morning. If I do, I'll post a picture.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
The first time I went by Jon's business he told me that he had semi trailers full of 55gal. drums of carberators!!!!!! Thousands and I believe they were aa inventoried.

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I bought my kits from him because I wanted to make sure I got the right accelerator pumps and he had the info on the factory jetting. I will say that he is not cheap!

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
After paying 3x as much as others they better be right! At least the accelerator pump is brass and not plastic like other kits. And Phil, why are you yelling again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Sorry Mike.....Jon had a retail price and then a jobbers price. If you would called me for a carb kit, I would have sold you at the jobber price and lost my ass!!!!!!!!